𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐈𝐌𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I was in a cafe, talking with my friend about our summer holidays, until a boy came inside. Wow...I think he was the most handsome boy I have ever seen! He had curly, brown hair, brown eyes, cute smile and big nose, which it made him look ten times cuter! Damn...I think he is the one...
- Y/n?...Y/n! My friend, Layla, said snapping her fingers
- Huh? What? I said looking at her
- What happend? You seemed distracted
- Oh...it's nothing
- Ok...Anyways so I will go to Miami...she continued talking about her holiday, while I just kept starring at the boy. I kept starring at him, until his eye landed on mine. We smiled at each other, starred at each other, until he came up to me...

𝖬𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Me and my friend, Madeleine, were walking down the street, until we decided to go to a cafe. Once we got inside, my eyes immediately landed on a girl. She looked amazing...she got ( your colour hair ) hair, ( your colour eyes ) eyes, and a cute smile. God...I want her number...Me and Madeleine sat down on a table, ordered and talked, until she saw me looking at the girl.
- What are you looking at?
- Nothing...
- Mason Thames! She said annoyed
- Fine! I was looking at that girl, I said pointing at her
- Why don't you go and talk to her?
- I don't know...I want to...but I'm afraid of rejection...
- She won't, trust me!
- Fine...so I got up and went to her
- Hey...
- Hey...
- Umm my name is Mason...
- Y/n...
- Umm could I have your number?
- Sure! She said, so we gave each other our numbers and I went back to my seat smiling. Damn...I think she is the one for me...

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Ever since that day, they haven't stopped talking. On Valentine's day, Mason asked y/n to his girlfriend with flowers and chocolates. As y/n herself, she couldn't resist, so now she is in a relationship of 5 months!

𝖠𝗋𝗂𝖺𝖽𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Hey guys!
Hope you all like this imagine!
Make sure you have an amazing day!
Bye!

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒:
What was your first impression of your crush?