𝐊𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐂𝐀𝐌

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Y/n and Mason LOVE sports! So every week they go to a match, of any sport, if there are available tickets! Basketball, baseball, volleyball, football...It didn't matter to them! Today they went to a Basketball match to see the Phoenix Suns play against the Lakers. The game was great until halftime...

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I was so excited to go, with my best friend mason, to a basketball game because we love doing bets on who is gonna win! So here I am, in my Phoenix suns jersey, waiting for mason to come and pick me up!
A few minutes later, I heard the doorbell ring, I assumed it was mason, so I got up and went to answer!
" Hey y/n! " He said, wearing a Lakers jersey, once I opened the door
" Hey Mase! "
" Are u ready to lose? "
" We will see about that! " I said closing the door!
After I closed the door, we got to the car, wore our seatbelts and drove off to the stadium!

Once we got there, we got snacks and some accessories for the game! After we payed, we went to the stadium and found our seats! I was so excited to see which team will win!
The game has started and the Phoenix were up by 10 points!
" Are u sure ur gonna win Mason? " I said laughing
" Oh shut it " he said annoyed
Haha, I swear mason's face is everything!
It was halftime and Phoenix were up by 20! Usually at this time, Kiss Cam is up showing random couples!
" Hey Mase? "
" Yeah? "
" Do u think we will get Kiss Cam? "
He was about to answer when the Kiss Cam showed us! I was surprised! I looked at mason and he was shocked as well!
" Should we do it? " I asked
" Why not? " He said and he kissed me on the lips!
The kiss was so passionate and full with love and happiness, I was so happy that the Kiss Cam showed us, It's like a dream come true!Even the crowd was cheering and shouting for us!
Once we pulled, I looked over at mason to see him with a problematic look!
" Hey Mase, u ok? "
" Can I tell u something? " He said immediately
" Ofc what's up? "
" Y/n, I have liked you since the day we met! You make me so happy and I'm honoured to be your best friend! You are the most amazing, beautiful and gorgeous girl I have ever seen! Would you make me the happiest guy alive and be my girlfriend? "
I was shocked,I never thought the Mason Thames would ask me to be his girlfriend! I was so happy that I screamed:
" YES YES YES! " and kissed him right away!

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Y/n and her best friend, Mason, which are now Y/n and her Boyfriend, Mason, finally made their dream come true! Be on the Kiss Cam with their best friend!

Ariadne speaking,
Hey guys!
Hope yall are having an amazing day!
Hope you guys liked this imagine of mason and y/n be on kiss cam!
Love u guys!;