𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Y/n has a little crush on Mason, she loves his hair, his lips, his talent, his knowledge...she just loves everything about him, but she is too afraid to tell him...so she sends a note...

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I was in class right now, staring at Mason...god isn't he the cutest...I want to tell him my feelings but I'm afraid of rejection...maybe I should write a note? Yes, I will do that! So I got a piece of paper and started writing. Once I was done, the bell started to ring, so I got up, put the paper on Mason's desk, and left...

𝖬𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
The bell rang...Thank god! I was so bored that I thought my mind would explode! I started to put my books away when Y/n put a note on my desk and left! I was confused until I read it... I can't believe she has a crush on me! I must tell her my feelings for her! So I got up and left to search for Y/n.

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
God...I can't believe I wrote a note to Mason! Does he like me back? Will he read it? Ugh...Anyways I was at my locker, putting my books away when I felt a tap on my shoulder...I turned around...and saw my crush...Mason Thames...holding...my note...
" Is it true? Do you have a crush on me? " He asked worried and confused
" God damn it! Yes, I do! I had a crush on you since school started...I mean how can someone not have a crush on you? You are amazing, beautiful, talented, smart, funny...overall an amazing guy...if you don't like me, that's f- " He paused me by kissing me on the lips...I was shocked but I kissed him back...God...I never thought this would happen...
We pulled away, blushing like tomatoes
" Do you have any idea how much I want to do that? " He smiled and I giggled
" Well umm Y/n...do y-you want to go on a date with me? " He asked nervously
" I thought you would never ask! " I said hugging him

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Well looks like Y/n's dream came come true...getting Mason Thames to admit his feelings for her!

Ariadne speaking:
Hey guys!
Hope you all liked this imagine!
Hope you have an amazing day!
Byee!