𝐒𝐈𝐂𝐊 𝐃𝐀𝐘

Today I woke up with a huge stomach ache, a full nose, and a hurting neck!so I immediately put the thermometer on and it turns out I'm sick with a temperature of 38.2!
" Ugh, why did I have to be sick today!? " I said crying because today I was supposed to have a picnic date with mason! But looks like God has other plans!

I stayed in bed for about an hour when I decided to get out of bed, take a warm shower, put on warm/comfy clothes, make a healthy breakfast, lay on the couch, and watch shows on Netflix!
Once I lay down on the couch, I decided to text mason and say:

My love!♡︎

- ʜᴇʏ ᴍᴀsᴇ! ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴘʟᴀɴɴᴇᴅ ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴍ sɪᴄᴋ! ᴍᴀʏʙᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ᴅᴀʏ?

- 𝗼𝗵 𝗱𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴...𝘆𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗳𝗰, 𝘄𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗻 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲?

- sᴏᴜɴᴅs ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴘʟᴀɴ!

He is seriously the best boy I could ever ask for! After the text, I put the thermometer to see that my temperature is now 37.9 which is good! I lay on the couch and fell asleep!

𝗺𝗮𝘀𝗼𝗻'𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃:

" I feel so bad for y/n, she doesn't deserve to be sick, especially on the day of our date! " I said with sadness to my sister Brooke
" Maybe you could go and get her a " get well basket "? She will love it! "
" Ooo good idea! " so I put on my shoes, grabbed some money and my car keys, and headed to the car to go to Target! ( Just pretend that mason is old enough to drive! )

Once I got to target, I immediately went to the snacks section cause I know y/n loves snacks, I also went to the makeup section and got her some chapsticks cause she loves them, and lastly, I went to the medicine section and got her some medicine for her temperature! After I got all the stuff, I paid, got into my car, and drove off to y/n's house!

ʏ/ɴ's ᴘᴏᴠ

A doorbell woke me up, which meant I had to get up!
" Ugh, I hate my life! "
" Hello, darling! " I heard once I opened the door!
" Mason! " said hugging him
" What are you doing here? "
" Well, we can't have a cute picnic day since you're sick! How about we do a sleepover instead if you want? "
" Aww Mason ofc I want! Come in! "

Once I let Mason in, he went to the living room and set up the snacks, the movie, and the blanket! While I went to get some bowls!
" Darling let's put the thermometer on! " he said putting it!
" Oh, poor darling! A 37.6 temperature! It's alright, I will take care of you for the day! " he said kissing me on the lips
" Masonnnn don't kiss me, you will get sick! "
" I don't care! I love u too much not to kiss you! "
" Love u too! "

For the rest of the day, I spent time with mason by watching movies, eating endless amounts of snacks, and cuddling!
The next day, Mason got a temperature of 37.8! So I took care of him for the rest of the day!
" Told you so! "
" Ugh whatever! " he said turning his back

Ariadne speaking:

Hey guys!
Hope you liked this imagine of y/n being take cared of by mason when she is sick!
Hope you have an amazing day!
Byee!