𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐍𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Y/n is a YouTuber, she loves doing vlogs, DIY challenges and most of all, pranking Mason! In her last prank, the " Wiping of his kisses " prank, it got so viral that they wanted her to do the " Ignoring my boyfriend " prank! Let's see how Mason is going to react...

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
" Hey guys! Welcome or welcome back to my Youtube channel! As you guys know in my last prank, you all commented to do the " Ignoring my boyfriend " prank, to see how Mason's going to react because he hates being ignored, so that's what we are going to be doing today!
But before we get started, make sure you like, comment and subscribe to my channel for more pranks! " I said to the camera
" Anyways, Mason has texted me all morning but since we are ignoring him, I ignored all his texts, although he said that he is coming at my house, so let's hide some cameras around the house! " I closed my camera and went to hide some cameras on my room, the kitchen, the living room and balcony.
" Alright guys, I hid some cameras around the house and Mason just texted me that he is 10 minutes away, so I'm gonna go hide this camera and wait for Mason to come! " And that's what I did, I hid my camera and sat on the couch, waiting for Mason.

𝖬𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I've been texting y/n all morning but she has left me on read, so I'm gonna go visit her, to see what's wrong. Let's hope I didn't do anything wrong. But just incase I did, I bought her some flowers, and chocolates cause Y/n loves chocolates.
Anyways I have arrived to Y/n's house, I got out of the car and knocked on the door. No answer, I knocked again, no answer so I opened it with a key that y/n gave me.

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Omg omg Mason is here! Ok Y/n play it cool!
" Y/n? " I heard Mason say
" Darling? " He said coming to the living room
" Hey what's up? " he said asking me while I watched Tiktok on my phone
" Can you talk to me? " he said grabbing my hand. Then, just to make this prank a little extreme, I went to Instagram and...blocked him!
" Why did you block me? " he said shocked and angry
"Y/n please talk to me, I brought you flowers and chocolates like what did I do? " he said begging and almost crying.
God I feel so bad
" You know what, if your not gonna talk to me, I'm leaving and keep the flowers if you want " he said throwing them to me
Ok I took it to far, I grabbed my camera and went to him saying:
" Mason... "
" What did I do...? " he said turning around, sadly
" It's a prank, you didn't do anything wrong love "
" I hate you " he said hugging me
" Love you too " I said giggling

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
No matter how many pranks y/n does to Mason, he will love her until the moon and back!

Ariadne speaking:
Hey guys!
Hope you all like this imagine!
Hope you have an amazing day!
Byee!