𝐏𝐔𝐏𝐏𝐘

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Y/n is a HUGE dog lover! Especially when it comes to puppies, she loves it when they lick her face and then put their paws on her hands! Today is y/n's birthday, everybody is so excited about her party but especially mason, why? Who knows...

𝖬𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
It's the day before y/n's party and I've been sitting on the couch all day thinking of a present!
" Why don't you buy her a puppy? " Brooke said with an obvious look
" Idk...I know that y/n loves puppies but...you know what, f*ck it, let's go and buy a puppy " I said with a confident look. So I got up, grabbed my car keys and some money, got out the door and went to the pet store!

Once I got there, I immediately took notice of one puppy that y/n will love. A golden retriever! So I went there to see it, it looked so cute with those small black eyes!
" Would you like to buy it? " The vet said
" Yes, I think she is the one! " I said with a happy look. I'm so excited for y/n to see it!

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Today is the day I turn 16 and I'm so excited about my party tonight!
" Happy Birthday lil sis! " my brother, Miguel, said
" Thanks, Miguel! "
" Come down for breakfast, once you're done getting ready!
" ok," I said when Miguel was leaving.

After a few minutes of chilling in bed, I decided to get up, get dressed, do my skincare, do my makeup, and go down for breakfast!

" Happy Birthday Y/n! " I heard my family say
" Aww thanks, guys! " I said while sitting down on the chair.
" So y/n, once you're done eating, I want you to go upstairs and stay there until the party starts! " My mom said with an excited look
" Ok? " I said looking at her confused

Once I finished breakfast, I went upstairs and stayed there until the party starts by doing my homework, painting my nails, watching movies, and eating snacks!

It was time for the party to begin so I started to get ready by wearing this cute baby blue dress, with baby blue airforce 1's and a cute gold necklace that my boyfriend, Mason, got for me!

" Are u ready to come down y/n? " Miguel said " Yeah I'm ready," I said with an excited look " Ok but first you need to put on a blindfold! " " Ok? " I said putting it on " Alright then, let's go! "So I walked down the stairs with Miguel, until he...

" Yeah I'm ready," I said with an excited look
" Ok but first you need to put on a blindfold! "
" Ok? " I said putting it on
" Alright then, let's go! "
So I walked down the stairs with Miguel, until he stopped me
" Are u ready? "
" Yes! "
" Alright you can remove the blindfold "
" HAPPY BIRTHDAY! " I heard my friends and family say shouting!
" Aww thank you, guys! " I said thankfully
" Ok let's get this party started!!! " I heard Miguel and Tristan say!

And so the party started! We laughed, we played, we talked, and we danced until sadly everybody had to leave!
" Y/n could I talk to you for a sec? " Mason said
" Yeah ofc! " I said while going to the other room with Mason!
" So what's up? "
" First of all, you look absolutely beautiful and gorgeous! Secondly, I want to give you this present, I would have given it to you when the party started but I was too nervous to see if you would like it... " he said giving it to me!
" Aww thanks, mason! You shouldn't have..." I said opening the present! OMG!I can't believe my eyes!
" ITS A PUPPY! " I said screaming, I hugged him and said:
" Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! "
" You're welcome darling, anything for you! What are you gonna name him? "
" umm...I'm thinking Sparkles! "
" Well...welcome to the family Sparkles! " He said kissing me!

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:That day, Mason and Y/n, more like dad and mom, got a new member to their family, Sparkles!

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
That day, Mason and Y/n, more like dad and mom, got a new member to their family, Sparkles!

Ariadne speaking:
Hey guys!
Hope you liked this imagine of mason surprising y/n with a puppy for her birthday!
Hope you have an amazing day!
Byee!