𝐅𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝐀𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐎𝐍 𝐌𝐘 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐄𝐑

Y/n's POV:
It is Monday afternoon, and I just came back from school. Usually, I would go and meet up with my boyfriend, Mason, but today he has an interview and will meet up with me, tonight.

I started doing my homework ( What's your favourite subject? ), finish a project and read Y/F/B, until it was time for me to eat. Once I finished eating, I went back to my room, putted on Y/F/M and watched it while laying in bed.

Mason's POV:
Ugh finally done with my interview. It's now 8pm and I'm supposed to meet up with my girlfriend, Y/n, to watch a film.
So I got an uber and went to Y/n's house.
" Hey baby " I heard Y/n saying, hugging me. " Hey darling " I replied hugging her back. " Shall we go inside? " " yeah " I said.

We went inside and started preparing for the movie. We decided to watch Y/F/M in the living room, we made Y/F/S, sat down on the couch and watched it, cuddling in eachothers arms.

While watching the film, I felt a head on shoulder and heard quiet snoring. I immediately knew it was Y/n, sleeping on my shoulder. I smiled, grabbed a blanket to cover her body and layed down with her, to sleep.

Ariadne's POV:
Hey guys, hope you all are having an amazing day, sorry for the VERY long delay. I was catching on homework, read books, celebrated Easter and travelled to another city. But now I'm back with more imagines on both stories. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Also sorry for any grammar mistakes, English is NOT my first language! Bye!