𝐂𝐑𝐘𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃𝐎𝐎𝐑 𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐃 𝐏𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐊

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
- Hey guys, welcome or welcome back to my youtube channel! Today we are going to be pranking my boyfriend, Mason, by doing the " Crying with the door locked " prank! But before we get started, make sure you like, subscribe and turn on the bell, so that you can get notified for every new video! Also comment down bellow what kind of pranks should I do next? I said to the camera.
- Alright guys, so Mason is coming any minute now, so I'm gonna go and hide this camera! The prank will be filmed on the living room, the bathroom and the upstairs hall, which is where the bathroom is, so I went to hide cameras around these areas.
Once I finished hiding the cameras, I went downstairs and sat down on the couch, waiting for Mason.

The door bell rang, it's time! So I ran to open the door.
- Hey Mase! I said hugging him
- Hey darling
- How are u?
- I'm good, how about you?
- Me as well, come in! I said showing him inside. Once we got inside, we sat down on the couch and watched a movie. Half away on the movie, I decided to start the prank, so I pretended to get a phone call.
- Hello?
- What? Mason looked at me confused, once I asked.
- No...you can't do that! I said starting to fake cry.
- Baby...are you ok? Mason spoke, touching my knee.
- No...wait! I said standing up, running to the bathroom.
- Baby! I heard Mason say, following me. Once I saw Mason at the stairs, I immediately closed the door, locked it and fake cried so hard.
- Baby open the door please...he said knocking
- No...
- Please...
- Leave me alone...
- Y/n please...
- No Mason!
- Y/n open the door! He said shouting with sadness and angriness.
- Mason stop! Leave me alone!
- Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n if you don't open the door, I swear I will break it!
- No!
- Ok you did this to yourself, he said leaving, he left for about five minutes until I heard lock picking.
- Y/n I'm not joking around, open the door! I stopped talking and continued to fake cry.
- Y/n I'm about to break in, he said still picking the lock. After about a few minutes, he broke the lock and went inside, to find me holding the camera and smiling happily.
- Omg...please don't tell me it was a prank, he said relieved.
- It is! I said giggling
- Y/n I swear...
- I got you so good! I said laughing so hard
- I'm so getting you back for this...he said smirking
- Well anyways, hope you guys liked this video!
- Comment down bellow ideas so that I can prank y/n back! He said taking the camera from me
- Whatever, hope you have a great day and see you in the next video
- Bye! We said together

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Let's just say that y/n got Mason pretty good, but she better be careful on what Mason in planning...

𝖠𝗋𝗂𝖺𝖽𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀:
Hey guys!
Hope you all liked this imagine!
Hope you have an amazing day!
Byee!

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒:
Have you ever cries with the door locked and been pranked?