𝐑𝐄𝐃, 𝐏𝐔𝐅𝐅𝐘 𝐄𝐘𝐄𝐒

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Usually y/n doesn't cry a lot, she is a happy person with a big heart. But today, something disturbing happen to her that changed her mood...

𝖬𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I was in class, freaking out, not paying attention to the teacher cause y/n is not here. Usually y/n is always in class, but today she is not, and I know that something is wrong, so I whispered to Madeleine.
" Hey psss have you seen Y/n? "
" No, but when I was walking in class, I saw her going to the bathroom crying "
" Oh god... that's not good... "
" I know...she is like the happiest person on earth... "
" God...I'm freaking out right now "
" Hey... don't worry everything will be fine "
" Hope so.. "

Ten minutes have passed and y/n entered the class, with her 𝗋𝖾𝖽, 𝗉𝗎𝖿𝖿𝗒 𝖾𝗒𝖾𝗌...she sat on an empty chair ( which wasn't next to Mason ) and lied her head on her hands. I kept starring at her, to see if she is ok but no, not even a look given!

The bell rang, I stand up, pulled y/n out of the class room and dragged her to an empty class room.
" Talk now " I said with a serious look
" W-what are you talking about? I'm fine... " she said trying not to look in my eyes
" NO YOU ARE NOT, If you were, you wouldn't be sitting on the corner of the class room, laying your head on your hands, crying so tell me, WHAT IS GOING ON!? " I said angrily, worried and sad
" My parents died... " she said starting to sob
" What? "
" Yeah...they got into an accident on the freeway "
I hugged her so hard like it was the last day on earth, she doesn't deserve this...
" It will be ok "
" yeah... "

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
The next few months were hard for y/n, she sobbed, cried, starved but atleast she had Mason with her to make her feel ok!

Ariadne speaking:
Hey guysss!
I'm sorry for not posting!
Hope you liked this imagine!
Hope you have an amazing day!
Byee!