𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐔𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
- MASON I DON'T GET IT, WHY DO YOU HAVE TO SPEND ALL THE TIME WITH YOUR FRIENDS? Right now, me and Mason are fighting because he always spends time with his friends and has no time for me and I'm over it!
- I DON'T!
- YEAH OK, LIE ALL THE TIME, DO IT!
- I'M NOT LIYING, I AM SPENDING TIME WITH YOU!
- WHATEVER MASON, WHATEVER! I said storming out of the room, then he grabbed my arm and pulled me on his chest.
- LISTEN OK! I am spending time with you, I'm trying to make all the time that I have with YOU! Ok? So stop-
- Then WHY did I hear you say to your friends " Oh god she is so annoying, yeah I wish I never had time to spend with her, she is so clingy oh my god! " HUH? He stayed there, shocked with a cold expression. So I left the room and went down stairs, to the living room, to watch a movie.

After about ten minutes, he came downstairs and sat next to me saying:
- I'm sorry...I never meant to say those things to you...it's all my fault...I'm the idiot one...I'm so sorry...God damn it, how can I not forgive him? I grabbed his hands and said
- It's ok...I get it, you want to spend time with your friends and I respect that.
- So...should we watch a movie, eat snacks and cuddle?
- Ofc! I said hugging him, so I grabbed some snacks, Mason putted on a movie, and cuddled watching it until we fell asleep.

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I guess arguing isn't one of their favorites for Mason and y/n, but in the end they forgive each other and do the things that they love!

𝖠𝗋𝗂𝖺𝖽𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀:
Hey guys!
Hope you liked this imagine!
Hope you have an amazing day!
Byee!