𝐆𝐎𝐃...𝐈 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐒𝐎 𝐌𝐔𝐂𝐇

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Y/n is in a survival game on an island. She does matches with obstacles, is separated into a team, wins prizes, and does night, fun games, until the end when the public decides, of 2 players, who gets the trophy and a money prize. But a disadvantage that this survival game has is that you need to be away from your family for 7 months and that includes not seeing her boyfriend, Mason. Luckily y/n's family and Mason can see her on TV. Today, y/n won a prize that made her so happy.

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I was in the starting position, ready to go against my opponent, when the whistle was blown. I really want to win, why? Because the prize is communication with your family, which means I could finally see Mason after 5 months of being in the game, so I ran fast, jumping through obstacles until I reached the final game of the match, which was throwing small sacks on bricks, that were on a wall and throw a ring on a circle.

( This video is the match I described, the video is in Greek, so yeah! Hope you understand the video! )
I finished throwing the bricks and now I have to throw the ring on the circle which...I did! I won! All my teammates from the red team came and hugged me. Told me that they were proud of me. I started crying from happiness cause that meant I could see Mason.

Once they interviewed us by asking us questions, it was time for the prize. Me and my team waited for the presenter to call our names to step out and see a member from our families. ( Here is how the communication prize works. The presenter οf the game calls our name to step out. Then a member from our family comes and we have our little moment by hugging them, crying with them... ) Until I heard my name, I stepped out and saw my man...Mason. I ran to him, crying and hugged him. Hugged him like it was the end of the world.
" Hey darling... " He said crying as well
" Hey... "
" You're so strong, I'm so proud of you my love... "
" I love you Mason... "
" God...I love you so much "
" How's everybody? "
" Maddy, Miguel and the whole cast is supporting you so much, your family as well and they told me to tell you that they love you so much, and Brooke the same "
" Ok well it's time for me to go "
" I love you Y/n "
" I love you too... " I said walking back to my team.

( This is an example of a communication prize, the video is in Greek, so yeah! )

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Y/n may have 2 more months of this game, but at least she knows that her friends, family and boyfriend are supporting her.

𝖠𝗋𝗂𝖺𝖽𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀:
Hello everyone!
Hope you liked this imagine!
Make sure you have an amazing day!
Byeee!

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒!:
How did you react when you saw a family member after so long?