𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐏𝐑𝐈𝐒𝐄 𝐀𝐓 𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐊

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Mason has been working in London for about 2 months due to filming for his new movie " 𝗕𝗼𝘆𝘀 𝗼𝗳 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗿 ". He misses his girlfriend, y/n, so much but unfortunately he can't see her...Although what if Y/n surprises Mason in London?

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
God...I can't believe it...I did it...I bought tickets to see Mason in London!It's been already 2 months since I last saw him, and those months were a nightmare! I miss him, his hugs, his kisses, his paper rings...I miss everything! And that's why I'm traveling all the way from LA to London! Anyways, my flight is in 4 hours, so I need to get ready, I packed my suitcase and I wore sweatpants with a hoodie and air jordans!

I miss everything! And that's why I'm traveling all the way from LA to London! Anyways, my flight is in 4 hours, so I need to get ready, I packed my suitcase and I wore sweatpants with a hoodie and air jordans!

Once I was done getting ready, I did my makeup, putted some perfume and got out the door to go to the airport!

After I arrived, I checked my ticket and went to the airplane. I got in, putted my suitcase on these compartments and sat down waiting for my flight to take off.
It has been a few hours, the flight has already took off, I texted Mason's sister, Brooke, that I'm surprising Mason and she freaked out of excitement and told information about the location, I ate some snacks and watched The Black Phone, and read a book from Colleen Hoover when the captain announced that we have arrived. So I grabbed my suitcase and left the plane.

Brooke told me that Mason is currently filming and will be out filming until midnight, so I have so much time to go to the hotel and leave my stuff. Once I left my stuff at the hotel, I called an Uber and headed to the destination where Mason was filming. In the middle of the drive, Brooke texted me to meet her at the entrance where she will be to come and get me. I have arrived to the location, so I got out and saw Brooke jumping out of excitement, I ran to her and started hugging her.
" Omg y/n hey! "
" How have you been? "
" I've been good, Mason really misses you, he talks about you all the time, it's getting kinda annoying " she said giggling
" Haha anyways so where is Mason? "
" Mason is currently on set, filming for about 15 minutes until he has a break. I already told the cast that you are hear and we made a plan for you to surprise Mason "
" Ooo what is it? "
" Ok so... " Brooke started explaining the plan, which was me hiding if his trailer until he comes inside.
" Ok do you get it? "
" Yeah I think I got it "
" Alright follow me " she said going inside, so I followed her

Once we got inside the set, I saw Mason filming which was so cute, and the cast!
" Ok y/n, Mason has about 5 minutes until his break starts, so you need to find a good hiding place "
" Ok got it " Making a thumbs up
" Alright bye "
" Byee " I said closing the door. Now I have to find a place to hide, so I decided to hid in his closet.
It has been about a few minutes until I heard Mason entering the trailer
" God that was exhausting " he said taking off his jacket
" Maybe I should call y/n, whatever let me put on my jacket on the closet " he said walking to the closet
" SURPRISE! " I said when Mason opened the closet.
" Omg y/n! " He said hugging me, lifting me up and putting me on his couch
" Hey... " I said giggling
" How, when, why? "
" That's a long story "
" It doesn't matter, all the matters is that you are here! "
" How long are you here for? "
" I'm here for about 3 weeks "
" Yayyyy! " He said hugging me
" Hey can I show you London tomorrow? " He said excitedly
" Aww ofc! " I said hugging him

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
long distance, not ling distance...It doesn't matter, this couple will be together forever!

Ariadne speaking:
Hey guyss!
Hope you all like this imagine!
Hope you have an amazing day!
Byee!