𝐈'𝐌 𝐓𝐈𝐑𝐄𝐃

𝖠𝗋𝗂𝖺𝖽𝗇𝖾'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Hello everyone! This image is inspired by GunnarsenBaess, I won't write it the same way she wrote it, cause that's copying. So hope you like it!

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Y/n and Mason were in a relationship for about 9 months and those months were the best months of their lives. No one disturbed them, hurt them, or make them sad. They were always happy and inseparable. But Mason has been hiding a secret from her. His father is a CEO of a business company, filled with assassins and hitmen, who were assigned to kill people. He revealed it to her when he was assigned to kill her. And ever since then, she was heartbroken. They broke up and would always fight with each other physically until someday she give up.

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I'm on the balcony of my apartment, looking at the view, wondering why my life is like this. I had everything. I had Mason, happiness, love...I guess the future decides right?
All of a sudden, I hear a voice coming from my apartment.
" Hey " It was Mason, he has another name, which everybody calls him cause he is an assassin, but to me, he is always Mason. I turned around to see him looking at me with a cold expression.
I signed and replied
" Hello " I put my hands in a fighting position just like him and nodded my head to start. He started to punch me but I dodged it, I punched him back, twisted his arm, and pinned him on the ground.
" Learned something new huh? "He asked this cause I've been taking boxing lessons, just to fight him.
" Had to "
" Good then be ready for this " Then he turned me over with his legs and punched me in the lungs. He backed away while I tried to catch my breath.
Then, without realizing it, still trying to catch my breath, he kicked my legs to make me fall again, grabbed his knife from his pocket, and put it against my neck. I was to weak to do anything so I grabbed my knife from my pocket and dropped it.
" What are you doing? Fight back! You promised! " he said screaming, I did promise him to keep fighting but I've had enough.
" I'm tired Mason, tired of fighting you, it hurts, it hurts like hell " I said looking at him with weak eyes
" No...no please don't do this to me please " he said starting to cry
" I love you so much, even if I had to fight you...you always reminded me of my first boyfriend " Yeah you heard that right, Mason was my first relationship.
" God... " he said putting his knife away
" When I met you, I was at my lowest "
" What? "
" And you built me up again and made me happy "
" I never knew this "
" Now...it's time for me to return the favor "
" No... "
" I love you...Mason "
" No... "
" Mason Thames " I said closing my eyes
" No..." he said sobbing his heart out while holding me.

I died due to my lungs collapsing, I never wanted to die, cause that meant I would lose Mason...I hate seeing him from heaven, crying and sobbing his heart out...maybe that's what the future wanted...I don't know...

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Mason never forgot that day, he stayed in his room crying all day, without doing anything. The next day, he joined her in heaven due to s*ic*de, they talked everything out and lived together forever...

𝖠𝗋𝗂𝖺𝖽𝗇𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀:
Hello guys!
I never thought I would make such a sad imagine but I hope you liked it!
Hope you have an amazing day!
Byeee!

𝖰𝗎𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗈𝖿 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒:
Have you lost anyone that you love?