𝐒𝐖𝐄𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Y/n and Mason have been bestfriends since birth, they love hanging out together and prank their parents! But what happens if Mason catches feelings for y/n?

𝖸/𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I was at lunch, sitting down with Maddy and Elle, talking about how Mrs Rodriguez graded Elle an F on Spanish, when all of a sudden I got cold, so I texted Mason for a sweater.

Mason the prankster!😂
- Mase?
- Mason
- Mason answer!
- 𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗬/𝗻?
- Could I borrow your sweater?
- 𝗻𝗼, 𝗴𝗼 𝗴𝗲𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗼𝘄𝗻
- Please Mason!!
- 𝗡𝗼! 𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝗹𝗼𝗻𝗲, 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗴𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗠𝗿𝘀 𝗝𝗼𝗵𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗮𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴!

I putted my phone down, annoyed by Mason, shivering so much until Miguel came by:
" Hey you must be cold, want my sweater? "
" No you must need it "
" No it's fine take it! " He said handing me his sweater
" Thank you Miguel! "
" Your welcome! "
I put on his sweater and immediately felt warm. Once lunch was over, I went to Miguel to give his sweater back but he didn't take it and said to give it to him whenever I feel like it! After the convo, I went to my next class, which was English and sat down next to Mason, who was starring at me weirdly.
" Who's sweater is that? "
" Miguel's... "
" Take it off! "
" Why? I'm cold "
" Just take it off! "
So I took the sweater of me and gave it to Mason, while he gave me his sweater!
" Here, you look better with my sweater anyways "
" Umm thanks? "
" Your welcome! "

𝖬𝖺𝗌𝗈𝗇'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
I was starring at y/n the whole time in class, she looked so cute in my sweater...No wait I can't catch feelings for her! She is my bestfriend! But...No Mason! You are her bestfriend nothing more!! But she is so cute, she is amazing, gorgeous, pretty, beautiful, smart and funny that...Oh no!...I think I have feelings for her!

𝖭𝗈𝖻𝗈𝖽𝗒'𝗌 𝖯𝖮𝖵:
Well...looks like Mason has feelings for her bestfriend...Y/n Y/m/n Y/l/n

Ariadne speaking:
Hey guys!
Hope yall likes this imagine!
Hope you all have an amazing day!
Byee!