Fight or Flight

Evan: CHRIS!! EVA!!! NO,NO,NOOOO.
Man2: Hey are you going to be okay?
Evan: That was my twin sister and my bestfriends little boy so NO I'm not going to be okay.

Eva's pov:
E: I somehow manage to keep hold of Christopher and the woman the fell overboard with us. We wash up on a piece of land once most of the water has gone back out to sea. Hey Chris are you okay?
Chris: I think so I lost my glasses though and I don't have my crutches.
E: Hey it's okay I'll carry you, hey I don't know your name but are you okay?
Elena: hola mi nombre es elena.
Soy buena pero estas bien.
E: I'm okay just a broken ankle, sorry I don't speak spanish.
Elena: está bien, Tobillo roto?
E: Does that mean broken ankle?
Elena: Yes it does only little English, Let me take him you shouldnt be walking on that ankle.
E: uhmm yes okay but he can't walk he has cp and no crutches.
Elena: yep you got it, where are we?
E: uhmmm ocean plaza complex.
Elena: Go inside?
E: guess so.

Eva, Chris and Elena make there way upto the top floor where they find lots of other people but they are all unconscious, Eva finds a phone and dials 911.

Josh: 911 whats your emergency?
E: I'm at the ocean plaza complex im here with about 20 other people most of them are passed out we need medical aid here now.
Josh: Can I take your name please?
E: Eva Buckley.
Josh: Eva? It's me Josh remember?
E: Yes i remember you oh thank god, is Maddie with you?
Josh: No but if you need her I can call her over.
E: NO, Don't do that she didn't even know we were at the pier today. Me, Chris and Buck. We got separated from Buck, me and Chris. I have a suspected broken ankle and a small head trauma and Chris has no glasses and doesn't even have his crutches. Just send help keep Maddie out of the dark as long as possible.
Josh: Copy that how is your head? Is it bleeding? EVA? EVA? CRAP.

With Bobby, Hen, Chim and some other firefighters and paramedics. 118 this is dispatch I need you to get to the ocean plaza complex ASAP, multiple people unconscious and one very wounded possibly unconscious female, please be aware this female is Eva Buckley.

Eddie: Dispatch this is firefighter Diaz that can't be right Eva was with Buck and Chris at the movies.
Josh: Plans must have changed because it was deffinately her. Chris is safe he was with her but we lost contact with her. Eva and Chris got separated from Buck probably when the wave receded.
B: So Buck is still out there maybe injured and worrying about his sister and Chris?
Josh: More than likely yes.
B: Copy that dispatch heading there now, Eddie stay there your needed at the hospital we got them and let us know if you see Buck.
M: JOSH!!! what the hell is going on?
Josh: Oh you heard that?
M: Yeah I heard that.
Josh: Okay well don't worry everything is okay...
M: You lost contact with her how is that alright?
Sue: Maddie the 118 is on it they'll get her and Chris and Evan.

Back with the 118 they have just arrived at the ocean plaza complex.

B: Okay dispatch said they were on the top floor, Hen take         and find out if you can seal the gas leak. Everyone else you're with me.
H&C: Copy that cap.
B: Looks like most of the residents took cover on the top floor when the tsunami hit.
C: Yeah unfortunately so did the gas the levels are reading highest up here.
B: lets hope we're not too late to the party. Okay Chim let's get these people assessed.
C: pulse is high over here cap cant have been here that long. Christopher is right next to her though so maybe she was with Eva and Chris.
H: Building's generator got damaged by the sea water we managed to put it out of its misery.
B: Okay let's get some air in here and start getting these people downstairs to safety.
H: I got Eva her ankle's not looking too good though.

Downstairs hen is dealing with another person trying to walk away. Eva starts to come round.

E: CHRIS, CHRIS.
B: Hey Eva its okay Chris's safe you need to stay laid down for me. Dispatch this is Bobby Nash Captain of the 118 I need ra units for....
C: 18 minimum Cap.
B: 18 minimum.
Josh: Copy that 118 please be aware resources are stretched thin stand by.
B: standing by.
E: Is Buck okay?
B: I don't know no one's heard or seen him yet.
H: Cap we need to get these people out of here.
B: Dispatch is aware and working on it, it's just going to take some time.
H: We don't have time that gas tanker down the street is leaking gas into the street, we are standing on top of a bomb.
B: Chim,          go and find us some transport Hen me and you need to start walking some of these people out of here.
H: What about the 5 of them that can't walk.
B: I'll stay here with them.
H: No Cap thats what I'm here for.....
The gas tanker catches fire.
B: We need to get out of here now.
E: Can I help?
B&H: NOOOO
Chim and           come back with two mail trucks.

C: No rain or shine or natural disaster keep these delivery drivers from making their deliveries.
H: Please tell me you didn't take these mail trucks just so you could say that.
C: These were the only things not locked up and out of the water.
H: EVERYONE INTO THE TRUCKS.

BACK AT THE HOSPITAL WITH EDDIE AND BUCK.

Maddie: Hello who is this?
Evan: Its me Buck, I lost Eva and Chris.
Maddie: Evan relax the 118 are rescuing them now, Eva managed to call 911. Where are you? I don't recognise this number.
Evan: I borrowed someone else's phone, are Eva and Chris okay?
Maddie: They're with the 118 now where are you?
Evan: I'm at the va hospital on Sawtelle.
Maddie: Eddie's helping out there find him they're all worried.
Evan: I can't see him Mads I can't.
Maddie: Buck a natural disaster happened, what happened to Eva and Chris was not your fault. Find Eddie.
Eddie: Buck?
Evan: Crap ok i'm going see you soon.
Eddie: Evan are you okay? Are you hurt?
Evan: Why are you even talking to me? I lost Chris, I lost Eva.
Eddie: Hey a natural disaster happened Buck this is not and was not your fault. Is Chris alive?
Evan: yes.
Eddie: Is Eva okay?
Evan: Yes.
Eddie: Now are you okay?
Buck falls into Eddie's arms and passes out.
Eddie: BUCK!! I need help over here, oh no.
Doctor: What do we got? Get me a gurney.
Eddie: A cut to his arm but he's on blood thinners.
Doctor: Get him inside.