Jinx

Eva is at the bakery today, she has given Albert a day off she is looking after both twins by herself and running the bakery. Ana Flores does not exist in this story.
Naomi: Hey Eva we need some more muffins we're running out.
Eva: I've got some plain ones and chocolate ones baking give me like 5 minutes.
Louis: Hey we're running out of chocolate brownies.
Eva: They're in the oven 10 minutes left on cooking time.
Holly: We need some more rocky road.
Eva: in the chiller. James come off of there, Jack out of there, ughh someone give me a break.
Louis: I got James, looks like someone up in heaven has it in for you.
Eva: Yeah your telling me I don't know who I let them out of their chairs for 10 minutes now I can't get them back in.
Louis: Ahhh, you need to be in there hmm? Okay come on there you go.
Eva: Thankyou, I hope Millie isn't in Texas much longer i'm slowly losing my sanity they're driving me round the bend.
Holly: Are you getting any sleep?
Eva: Haha whats that? They're both teething so they're both up through the night. I just get one of them settled and the other one starts. I just need some decent sleep.
Naomi: Should I get Albert to come and cover? You could go home get some sleep.
Eva: No he's been doing so much here lately he deserves a day off. When Millie gets back it will be better.
Louis: But when will that be?
Eva: I dont know.
Naomi: You can't look after the twins if your not looking after yourself. You need sleep.
Holly: I'm calling Buck.
Eva: No don't! Some probie jinxed them they're having the shift from hell he's got enough on, im fine.
Louis: Yeah and I'm Joe Locke.
Eva: I should be able to handle being a mum and having a job.
Holly: You keep forgetting that you have 2 kids both 9 months old its going to be hard, especially when you go from having a partner to being a single parent.
Naomi: And you don't just have a job you have a business that you run, that makes it different.
Kim: Hello! Hello?
Naomi: Hi can I help you?
Kim: I'm looking for Eva Buckley and Millie Keswick?
Naomi: Oh come through to the back. Eva got this woman who's looking for you.
Eva: Hi, how can I help you?
Kim: My sister Carla said you could use some help just a couple of days a week. I'm registered and licensed to work with children especially babies.
Eva: Well these babies are teething and won't give me a moments sleep.
Kim: How long has this been going on?
Eva: Like 5 days. My partner had to go to Texas to look after her sister and I was left with the twins which was like a month ago. But now their teething and I can't get a moments sleep.
Kim: Okay here's what we're gonna do its coming up to 3pm. Your gonna close this place early and me, you and the twins are going to go back to yours. Your going to get atleast 6 hours sleep whilst I look after the twins. Come on lets go.
We close the bakery and I sleep until 10pm. As soon as I wake up I send Kim home, I pack up the twins and their stuff and head to my favourite firehouse. They have had a bad shift im going to make it better. 2am.
B: That was a bad call, get me to 9am in the morning.
E: Hey, I've scrubbed that glass dish that you guys left soaking, what did you do to that poor thing?
Evan: Sis, what are you doing here?
E: I know you've had a bad shift thought I would come and help.
C: Well right now I just need sleep im gonna hit the bunks.
H: Yeah me too.
B: And me, you three gonna be okay?
Evan: We'll be fine Bobby.
The twins start screaming.
Eddie: Ahh i see whats going on, how long have they been teething?
Evan: Wait they're teething?
E: They've been teething for 5 days.
Eddie: Truthfully how much sleep have you gotten in 5 days? No offence you look like sh!t?
E: Thanks Eddie, I've had 6 hours sleep in the past 5 days. Most of them today after Kim made me, infact all the 6 hours were today.
Evan: Okay how are we dealing with this?
E: No you two need sleep.
Eddie: And so do you.
Evan: Plus we can sleep tomorrow night, who knows when Millie's gonna be back.
E: Okay well there teething rings are in the freezer, thank you both of you.
Eddie: Your family. Its what we do come on me and James will come and tuck you in.
I get another 6 hours sleep before waking up again still in the bunk room but alone.
B: Hey, come on im taking the team out to breakfast you and the twins are invited.
E: What about the bakery?
B: Chim's already covered it, turns out Albert doesn't mind doing more shifts whilst Millie isn't here. He knows you need the help. And next time come to me or Athena or any of us before you go 5 days with no sleep please.
E: Ha, no promises.
B: Come on, right guys lets get out of here.
Evan: Does it ever get to that point where you haven't eaten in so long, you stop being hungry?
No response.
Evan: Yeah, no, me neither. Still hungry. Let's go.
B: Alright let's go.
Bobby, Buck, Hen, Chim, me, Eddie and the twins head to a breakfast place. When they're talking I'm just trying to keep my kids from screaming. After the choking patient we all go back to breakfast. I drive home afterwards with Buck and Eddie behind me apparently it was the only way I was driving home.
Evan: Okay I am taking these. Get some sleep and then we will see about you getting your car keys back.
E: What if I need to go out?
Eddie: Uber, Take the bus or call someone anyone. Get some sleep.
E: Fat chance with these two, bye see you guys later.
After walking into the house.
Millie: Hey, look who's home.
E: Omg baby am I glad to see you so much is happening.
Millie: I know i got your voice mails. Sorry I tried taking Mia's mind off everything and took her out onto the lake, I dropped my phone again and as soon as it was working and I heard I came straight home. I'm sorry about your parents, and Maddie and Daniel.
E: Thank you, how's Mia??
Millie: Had enough of me for the rest of the year apparently.
The twins start screaming.
Millie: Oh, supply in demand?
E: You have no idea. There teething so this is most of the time.
Millie: Oh no, how long?
E: 6 days.
Millie: How much sleep have you got in this 6 days?
E: 12 hours.
Millie: Couch and movie day it is and  for you sleeping is encouraged. You've had them for a month i can have them for one day come on misus.
E: Its good to have you home.
Millie: Its good to be home. And I'm not going away ever again.