Rage and monsters

It's been a couple of hours and Buck walks back into the apartment.

E: EVAN BUCKLEY!!! What were you thinking.
Evan: Whoa Whoa what have I done now?
E: Bringing a lawsuit against Bobby? You know you have only made it worse, now not only are you not aloud to talk to the 118 you going back to the 118 is going to take longer or even worse you are not going to be aloud back at the 118.
Evan: I just want MY FAMILY back.
E: And you think that THIS was the best way to do that.
Evan: How did you even know?
E: Athena called me and told me. She gave me her number the other day.
Evan: So she called you to tell you that but did she say anything about Dominic.
E: Why have you brought that up?
Evan: YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME. WHO HE WAS, WHAT HE WAS DOING.
E: I didn't want to drag you and Maddie into this mess. Besides you never seemed to care before.
Evan: That was before he kidnapped you and abused you for days on end.
YOU AND MADDIE HAVE BOTH LET MEN WALK ALL OVER YOU. IM THE ONLY BUCKLEY WHO HASNT BEEN IN ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP. BEFORE YOU AND MADDIE CAME I WAS SAFE AND HAD NO DRAMA.
E: HOW COULD YOU SAY THAT.
Evan: I know I shouldn't have said that Eva i'm sorry, EVA!!

Eva goes round to Eddie's house without telling anyone. She knocks on Eddie's door.

Eddie: Eva hey I don't want to talk about Buck.
E: trust me neither do I. Can I come in?
Eddie: Yeah come on in, do you want a drink?
E: No thanks im okay. I don't mean to be rude but can I go and see Chris i just need to be around him right now.
Eddie: Yeah.... he's in his room. Chris Eva's come to see you.
Chris: EVA!!
E: Hey buddie, let's play a video game or something.

Evan calls Maddie asking her to help him find Eva, she tell him she will find her and for him to just sit and see if she comes back.

A: Hello, Maddie whats up?
M: Hey Athena has Eva come to yours and Bobby's.
A: No I thought she was with Buck?
M: Ugh apparently they got into an argument and she walked out.
A: Have you spoke with Hen or Eddie?
M: No your the first one I called.
A: Okay you call Eddie and I'll call Hen, if she's not with any of them then we can go out looking for her.
M: Thankyou Athena. Speak soon.

Eddie: Hello? Maddie?
M: Hi Eddie is Eva there or have you seen her?
Eddie: Yes she's here. She said she needed to spend some time with Chris. Did she not tell you?
M: No she didn't and now I've got Athena and probably everyone else out looking for her. Should I come get her?
Eddie: No she's okay she playing a video game with Chris i can drop her back off outside Evan's later.
E: I'M NOT GOING BACK TO EVAN'S. Sorry Chris.
Eddie: Okay maybe yours and chims  instead?
M: I guess so thanks Eddie.

Later Eddie drops you off at Maddie's.

E: Hi.
M: Come in.
E: You sure this is okay?
M: Dont really have a choice do I? What did Buck say to you?
E: You don't want to know.
M: If he's made you this mad and upset then yes I do.
E: Long story short he made it seem like me and you ruined his life. Said how before we turned up he felt safe and had no drama. Now he's looking over his shoulder incase Dominic turns up.
M: Ohhh alright yep I'd be angry you can stay here as long as you need. Please don't leave.
E: hey I would never.
M: Well me and Chim have a shift tomorrow so when you wake up there will probably be no one here.

The next morning there is no one home. You get ready for the day and decide to go to she shops.

C: Hi Eva cap has booked everyone in to a rage room team building are you coming?
E: I don't know Chim my legs hurting today.
C: please come.
E: Okay im coming but are you going to look after me?
C: Of course Maddie will kill me if I don't. Buck will be there too, got to go bye.
E: CHIMNEY!! Chim ughhh.

Later on at the rage room.

Evan: H-hi cap.
B: Hey Buck ready to smash some stuff to pieces.
Evan: yeah, whats this all about.
B: Team building if your coming back to work I need you all to get along.
Evan: wait coming back like to the 118?
B: Yeah your going to get a call from the chief your being reinstated to active duty.
Evan: Thank you cap. You won't regret this.
B: You might, my house my rules remember that.
Evan: Is that Eva over by Chim?
B: Dont start something Buckley, leave her alone.
Evan: Okay cap i just i need to apologise.
B: Give her space she'll come to you when she's ready.

A couple of mornings after its about 6am, Maddie has a night shift and chim is at work. Eva is asleep on the couch.

E: Hello?
B: Hey Eva it's Bobby.
E: Hey Bobby is everything okay?
B: I'm on my way to the hospital.
E: who?
B: Its Buck, I know you two aren't talking but right now he needs you.
E: yeah okay I'll uber, which hospital?
B: LA memorial.
E: I'll see you soon.
B: we're across the road at that cafe.
E: I'm two minutes out.
Evan: who are you talking to?
B: Your sister...
Evan: which one?
E: BUCK!!!
Evan: E-Eva?
E: What happened?
B: He saved two people.
Evan: This lady hit a guy 2 days ago, she must have hit her head because they found a bleed. I got a cut on my arm from the broken windshield glass, told the paramedics I was on blood thinners and they brought me to the hospital.
E: So your okay?
Evan: Yes I'm okay, are you?
E: Yeah I'm okay? I'm more worried about you.
Evan: Dont be im good.

After breakfast

B: How about i take you to Evan's truck, where he left it then he can take you back to Maddie's.
Evan: Sounds good to me.
E: Thanks for the ride Bobby.
Evan: Yeah thanks cap I'll se you next shift?
B: Yeah you will. Bye Eva.

In the car

E: Can we go back to yours i think we have some stuff to talk about.
Evan: Uhmm yeah sure, let Maddie know please i don't want to be on the end of that barrel.
E: I'll text her now, focus on the road.
Evan: Okay so.... I'm sorry about what happened and what I said. You and Maddie are my life. Whatever is going in with Dominic we'll get through this.
E: You know there are easier ways to get me to talk to you about my life, you don't have to get put in hospital.
Evan: It wasn't my intention.
E: I will tell you and Maddie about what happened with Dominic. Just give me some time maybe once he's caught.
Evan: So can you forgive me?
E: You're my twin brother of course I can.