Eddie

A/n I know I haven't posted in abit I need to take some time. I will be uploading one part of this book a week. I have already started planning the next book which will begin once I have finished this book.

Its a couple of weeks later Eva and Millie are having a quiet night in the 118 is on shift.

Millie: The weather forecast says that a storm is on the way.
E: I hope the 118 stays safe tonight.
Millie: I'm sure they will be fine what are we watching??
E: Mamma Mia??
Millie: You are obsessed we are not watching that again.
E: I am 27 weeks pregnant, your aren't going to deny what your 27 weeks pregnant girlfriend wants.
Millie: Okay you are only getting away with that for another 13 weeks, come on lets cuddle up on the couch and watch Mamma Mia.
E: You love me really.
Hey sister do you still believe in love I wonder.
E: Hey Bu-
Evan: EDDIE'S GONE
E: WAIT, what do you mean Eddie's gone?
Evan: We were on a call a boy got stuck in an old well pipe. Eddie went down to get the boy but the storm caused the crane to go over and the hole that Eddie went down is now gone. HE'S BURRIED ALIVE.
E: Where are you im coming.
Evan: No you should'nt. You can't drive in this and even if you do the access road is blocked you can't get up here in the car.
E: Then I will have to walk a bit of the way, text me the address.... thats actually not that far I can be there in about 30 minutes.
Evan: Okay I will see you soon... Eva be careful.
Millie: There is no way you are going out in this.
E: I'm sorry but yes I am.
30 minutes later
E: Buck!!!
Evan: He's gone, He's gone.
E: I know come on im taking you away from here.
Evan: No I need to be here for when they/ we get him out of here.
E: We won't be far... just over there near the lake, somewhere away from the scene so that the 118 can get him out.
B: She's right Buckley, go with your sister so we can get Eddie out as soon as we get to him we will radio for you to come back.
E: Yeah come on Buck lets go.
With Eva and Buck
E: They're going to find him to get him back I'm sure of it.
Evan: How can you be so sure??
E: Because its the 118, your firehouse Eddie is like a son and a brother to them as are you they'll get him.
The water ripples and a figure comes to the surface.
Evan: EDDIE!! EDDIE!!
E: You can't go out there radio the team wait for backup.
Evan: I'm done waiting here you call for back up im going out there to get my boyfriend.
E: BUCK!! EVAN!! damn it.
Evan: I GOT HIM I CANT GET BACK TO THE BANK. I CANT GET IS BOTH BACK TO THE BANK.
E: IM COMING OUT IM COMING TO GET YOU.
EVAN: NO YOU CANT COME OUT HERE YOUR 27 WEEKS PREGNANT.
E: You really think I'm gonna leave you both out there, not a chance...  I can't get us back to the bank.
Evan: What??
E: I can't swim and keep a hold of you two.
Evan: You didn't call for help before you came into the water?
E: No I just came out to get you two.
Evan: Then there's only one thing we can do we need to get help to us.
Eddie: H-How? My ra-radio's broken and unless you've got a new phone i-it's not waterproof.
E: Then we're just gonna have to scream and shout and hope someone hears us.
Evan: HELPPPP 118 HELPPPPPP
E: HELPPP BOBBY CHIM HEN HELPPPPPP
Back with Bobby and the team
B: okay so we are going to use heat cameras to look for Diaz's body heat.
Faintly
Evan: Helpppp
B: What was that?
C: I didn't hear anything.
Faintly
E: Helpppp Henn Bobby
H: No i heard that too.
B: EVAAA, EVANNN
C: Where are they?
H: Out there... what are they doing out there??
B: Trying to get themselves killed by the looks of it. WHAT ARE YOU DOING OUT THERE.
E: WE GOT EDDIE, WE GOT EDDIE.
Evan: But now we can't get back to the bank, we need help.
B: Chim harness up your going in then  we can pull you all back.
C: Okay Eva im going to hold on to you, you need to hold onto Buck, Buck I need you to hold onto Eddie and do not let go.
Evan: Grab them two save them.
H: its our job to save all of you so thats what we are going to do.
C: They're all severely hyperthermic we need to get them all to the hospital quickly.
Eddie: Ho-how are the twins??
H: At least one of you asked.
E: are you trying to imply that i don't care. Because all I have done for the past 17 weeks ever since I found out all I have done is worry. There was no way I was going to leave my brother and his boyfriend who os like family to me out there. So ots not that I don't care about the twins its that I care too much about my family. Chim im riding with you upfront.
At the hospital
Doctor: Okay the twins are okay we've done an ultrasound, I want to keep you in for a couple of days but you will be okay. Your brother Evan Buckley is hyperthermic we are using warming techniques to get his body temperature stable. Eddie will be here for about a week probably it could have been so much worse.
Millie: WHAT WERE YOU THINKING? I told you not to do anything stupid, I told you not to go there.
Doctor: Okay i need to go but uhm the twins are okay.
H: knock knock dont bite my head off.
Millie: Why would she bite your head off?
H: I said something at the scene and it came out wrong and she took it the wrong way and BAM she bit my head off.
E: I shouldn't have bit your head off you weren't trying to imply what I took it as.
H: Hormones are awful the way they just overtake the body.
Millie: Never argue with a pregnant lady i learnt that- im learning that the hard way.