Part 20

The sun shone down harshly on the streets of Monte Carlo, Monaco.

Majority of the drivers had decided to fly from Portugal to Monaco where they would eventually fly to Spain for the Spanish Grand Prix. Some drivers had flown up to see family - Sebastian, Kimi, Fernando and Valtteri - but the rest had flown to Monaco with three who lived their and the girl who always tagged along.

Of course, this meant that they had ended up on the beach. Lewis was trying to do the work Sebastian always did, which was care for the crazy grid children, but he failed upon seeing Daniel play fighting with Max and started to cheer them on instead. Many fans had noticed them. I mean, it wasn't exactly hard to spot the 16 remaining formula one drivers and Lyla running around on the beach causing chaos.

"NO! NO! NO!" Lando shouts, pouting and throwing his arms up when Daniel accidently destroyed his sandcastle. "Why would you ruin my sandcastle!?"

"Why would you ruin my ice cream!" Lyla mocked from behind the Brit.

"Lyla be nice!" Lewis shouts.

"Fuck off, Hamilton!" She shouts back.

"How does Seb do this." Lewis grumbles. "MAX PUT CHARLES DOWN!"

"So," Daniel wraps an arm around his young female friend who looks up at him. "Anything?"

"Regarding?" Lyla questions, acting dumb.

"You and loverboy." Daniel wiggles his eyebrows.

"No." Lyla shrugs the Aussie's arm off. "Nothing that you need to know anyways."

"Hey come on!" He runs after her since she'd started walking away from him. "I'm trying to play cupid here!"

"Play cupid by getting Carlos and Lando together." Lyla comments.

Daniel's eyes widen at her comment, turning around to look at the Brit and the Spaniard who had walked over to him and was now helping Lando rebuild his sandcastle which Daniel had originally destroyed. Lyla laughed as Daniel rushed off towards his teammate and the Ferrari driver, shouting their names.

Her attention was drawn to her phone when it started ringing, her eyes casting over the contact causing a smile to pull at her lips as she answered the phone. Lewis stalked back over to her, soaked from having to run into the ocean after Max and Charles and separate the two, giving her a look of confusion as she answered the phone and put the device to her ear.

"Hi Seb!" She says with a grin, Lewis' eyes widening. "How's everything your end?"

"Don't you dare!" Lewis whispers to her, trying to grab the phone but failing as Lyla managed to keep it from his grip whilst listening to the German on the other end.

"Everything is good over here!" Sebastian says.
"How are you? How is Lewis coping?"

"How are we?" She was speaking in a tone to annoy Lewis. "Everything is fine!"

"LYLA TALIA ANDRE-ACCARDI!" Lewis shouts, chasing her across the sand.

"Was that Lewis?" Sebastian asks quickly.
"Lyla what are you doing this time!?"

"No, no. Your hearing wrong Seb." Lyla laughs. "I told you to get your hearing checked out!"

"So, how is Lewis?"

"Oh Lewis is fine." Lyla says. "Yeah, he's just peachy!"

She was trying not to laugh, watching Daniel and Max tackle Lewis to the ground and cover his mouth so he couldn't call out to Sebastian and ask him to come back and take the responsibility of all the children off of him. Sebastian was sighing down the other end of the phone, knowing that something was happening because of the noise he could hear in the background and Lyla's tone of voice.

"Lyla." He says sternly.

"Sebastian." She smirks.

"What's happening?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?"

"Yep, nothing." Lyla nods. "Okay! Have to go Seb! See you in Spain, have fun! Say hello to the kids for me!"

Lyla hung up the phone before Sebastian could say anything. Immediately breaking down into laughter at the sight of Daniel and Max piled on top of Lewis who had been tackled down into the sand. Seeing that Lyla was off the phone, the Aussie and the Dutchman climbed off of the Brit and immediately ran away before Lewis could catch them.

"LECLERC!" Lewis shouts, catching the attention of the Monegasque.

"It wasn't me! It was Pierre!" Charles shouts back, eyes wide.

"I- hang on what!?" Lewis looks over at them.

"Nothing!" Pierre shouts, slapping a hand over Charles' mouth. "Yes Lewis."

"Charles sort out your future wife!" Lewis shouts.

"What's she doing now?" Charles asks, slapping Pierre's hand away.

"Causing trouble!"

Charles bit his bottom lip as Lyla looked over at him. Before he could say anything, Lando's voice rang through the air.

"HE DIDN'T DENY HER BEING HIS FUTURE WIFE!" The young Brit screams.

"OF COURSE THEY WON'T!" Daniel shouts back. "THEIR DESTINED FOR EACH OTHER!"

"Maybe its the fact you guys won't stop calling them it that they've given up." Pierre sighs.

Yeah...Pierre is right. Totally.

Lyla and Charles shared a look that the others didn't notice because they were now to busy arguing about who would be what at Charles and Lyla's wedding alongside who the kids would be named after and who would be godfather to said kids.

Little did they know, Charles and Lyla had already planned this out. Properly and when he was completely sober. The night before.

The two knew that things were changing between them. They both had a completely different dynamic between their 'friendship' than they had done a few weeks before. They didn't know what it is or why it was happening, all they knew was that it was happening and surprisingly...neither of them were scared about it.

After a few hours, a lot of chaos, and Lewis being forced to run around the entire beach after Daniel because the Australian didn't want to leave. The group trekked away from the sand and onto the concrete streets of Monte Carlo. Nearly all the boys had their shirts off, if they didn't than they had the buttons undone or in Max's case: complaining about how hot his Red Bull shirt was but refusing to take off because of 'marketing' purposes.

Also, Lyla was on Mick's back, her arms draped over his shoulders as his hands gripped her thighs, the two of them talking in hushed voiced as they walked slightly ahead of the group.

"No doubt that photos are gonna get put on twitter of today." George perks up.

"Good! Because then Seb will finally know the truth!" Lewis says, looking around.

"Seb doesn't use twitter..." Charles trails off when Lewis glares at him. "Okay, sorry."

"So, what's the plan of action?" Daniel asks, his arm around Lewis's shoulders and staying there no matter how much the Brit tried to get away or complained loudly.

"We return to apartments/hotels. Shower, change, do whatever it is you do that takes so fucking long for you to get ready and then meet up for dinner." Max sighs.

"Whose that aimed at, Maxy boy?" Lyla laughs.

"Daniel, Lando, Carlos and Charles." The Dutchman replies.

"Carlos only takes so long because he has to get those luscious locks looking perfect!" Charles says with a laugh, Carlos nodding in agreement with his teammate.