Part 34

Lyla and Charles walked to the paddock together the next morning.

They were arm in arm, sunglasses down over their eyes and smiles on their lips. Charles was repping his Ferrari shirt and Rayban's whilst Lyla had a red miniskirt on with a black top and the customised Rayban's that she'd been given for her birthday.

Very obviously supporting Ferrari for this race.

Fans lined up the entrance and Charles walked up to them, signing whatever was handed to him and chatting with them as he took some photos. Lyla had stood back at first since the fans were there for him and not her but after a couple of people asked for her to get in the photo with them Charles was dragging her up to the barrier with him which made the fans even more happy.

When they finally entered the paddock, it was bustling with life. Monaco was definitely the most over-the-top and extravagant race on the calendar.

Lyla was led through the crowd by Charles, the both of them still chatting eagerly between themselves as they made their way through. The driver stopped for some photos with fans or to sign things for them but upon realising that he was going to be late to his meeting he rushed off, kissing Lyla on the cheek and saying he'd come find her soon.

Lyla was left to her own devices as she walked down the paddock. Lifting her Rayban's onto her head and raising her eyebrows at a passing Lewis Hamilton who scowled playfully at her.

"I forgot you existed." He mutters, coming to a stop.

"Nice to see you too, Hamilton." Lyla laughs.

He rolls his eyes playfully, putting his middle finger up at her before putting his phone to his ear and continuing on his way. Poor Angela was running after him as usual but she stopped to give Lyla a greeting and quick hug before continuing on through the paddock after her driver.

Lyla smiled when a group of teenagers came over to her and asked for a photo. The three girls in the group started raving about her outfit and asking where she'd gotten her sunglasses, 'aweing' when she told them that they were a customised pair gifted to her by Charles and Arthur for her birthday. Lyla made sure to sign the caps they handed to her, even offering one of the younger girls a hug when she saw how nervous she was and the gesture made the youngest burst into tears which made Lyla hug her even tighter.

"Rebekah!" A voice calls out making Lyla look around in confusion. "Rebekah!"

Lyla looked down to see a small toddler run past her, giggling. Only seconds later a very red in the face father ran past and scooped the laughing little girl up before placing her on his shoulders. When he saw Lyla looking he smiled and approached her, the group of teenagers having said their goodbyes to the infamous Lyla Andre-Accardi.

"Sorry." The man laughs when his daughter grabs the end of Lyla's hair.

"Its okay." Lyla smiles. "She's adorable."

"I know." He smiles down at her. "Rebekah say hi."

"Hi!" The little girl, Rebekah, waves. "Lyla!"

Lyla smiles, greeting the little girl in return before the dad was whisked off further down the paddock after his teenage son.

"Look at you little miss popular." A voice makes Lyla jump.

"Pierre!" She gasps, spinning around and hitting his arm as she placed a hand on her chest.

"Did I scare you?" He asks in amusement. "Sorry."

"I'll let you off." Lyla laughs.

"Your popular today." The Frenchmen says, placing his arm around her shoulder.

"I am." She nods. "I think everyone in Monaco knows me that's why."