Part 54

Lyla Andre-Accardi, Daniel Ricciardo and Lando Norris wrecked havoc when they were together.

To the McLaren team, it was hilarious to watch.

To Zac Brown, it was funny up to a point.

It had all started when Lando decided he was going to wrestle his cap onto Lyla's head and it ended with Lando sat on the floor feeling dizzy and light-headed with Lyla squatting next to him holding an icepack onto his temple.

Oh yeah, and Daniel was dying on the floor a few metres away.

Of course, Daniel and Lando were already very chaotic, but add Lyla to the mix and it was a whole next level to the meaning of the word.

"You alright?" Lyla asks, looking at Lando in concern.

"DANIEL DON'T LAUGH!" Lando shouts. "ITS NOT FUNNY!"

"YOU COMPLETELY FACE PLANTED INTO THE WALL!?" The Australian shouts through laughter.

Lyla could see the McLaren admin filming the scene and she turned to face the camera with the most deadpanned look on her face when he turned it to face her.

"This is what I have to put up with." She mutters, removing the ice pack. "Lando, stay still!"

"It hurts." The Brit whines. "DON'T POKE IT LYLA!"

"I'm not poking it." She sighs, shaking her head at him.

"Mother Lyla." Kennedy (another engineer Lyla had become quite close with recently) says.

"She's put up with this lot getting injured for a while." Zac comments, making an appearance. "I'd be worried if she didn't go into mother mode."

After that chaos. Daniel and Lando went to go and do their simulator stuff whilst Lyla headed off with Kennedy and a few other mechanics.

For the first time in a long time, Lyla felt at home in an unfamiliar place.

Later on in the day, Lando and Daniel rushed into the room Lyla was in screaming and shouting. Poor Charlotte - Lando's PR manager - was rushing after them but she stopped in the doorway with her hands on her hips and a soft smile when she saw that all they had wanted was to find Lyla so Lando could give her a hug.

Once the chaotic duo of drivers left, Kennedy spun around to face Lyla.

"Why do they all love you?" She asks.

"I don't know myself." Lyla replies, glancing at her new found friend.

"You know, Lando always talks about you when he's here." Kennedy continues, making Lyla look over at her in shock. "Oh come on, your like a big sister to him."

"I think I'm like a big sister to a lot of younger drivers." Lyla laughs.

"I can see why. Just from that moment with Lando outside and just now."

Lyla shakes her head, smiling as Kennedy laughs. The two woman turned back to the screens that sat before them.

"LYLAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Lando shouts, spotting the woman as she comes out of the doors.

"LANDOOOOOOOOO!" Lyla replies back, saying her goodbyes to Kennedy and approaching the British driver. "Your finished?"

"I am." He grins. "Ready for a tour with the worlds best tour guide?"

"Where is this tour guide?" Lyla looks around.

"I'm literally right in front of you." Lando deadpans.

"Oh, sorry." Lyla grins. "Lets go."

She links their arms and they walk out of the Technology centre together. Lando let her ramble about her day, excited to see the excitement in her eyes and of course making the odd comment about the McLaren shirt she was currently wearing causing her to sigh and roll her eyes at him. She climbed into the passenger seat of his McLaren and pulled the hair tie out of her hair letting it cascade down her back, Lando let her be in charge of music and was over the moon when she shuffled Eminem and The Weeknd causing her to let out a few laughs.