Part 31

For the sake of the story we're going to pretend that Kimi was on the grid in 2011 :)

2010:

"JENSON! HELP ME!"

"I AM NOT GETTING WRAPPED UP IN YOUR CHAOS AGAIN LYLA!"

"NANDO IS GOING TO MURDER ME, BUTTON! DO YOU REALLY WANT THAT?"

"I'M NOT FACING THE WRATH OF AN ANGRY SPANISH MAN!"

Lyla scowled at the reigning world champion who stood before her with his arms folded across his chest. Her dramatics had once again been increasing lately with the amount of time she was spending surrounded by her favourite drivers and it was safe to say that Antonio Accardi had become very close to banning Lyla from attending anymore races for that same reason.

"But he's your boyfriend!" She groans loudly, watching the Brit narrow his eyes at her. "What?"

"Me and Fernando are not dating, Lyla. You know this." Jenson sighs.

"But I walked in on you two?" Her eyebrows furrow in confusion.

"I'm sorry," Jenson closes his eyes. "You what?"

"LYLA ANDRE-ACCARDI!" The Spanish accent flew through the air. "GET BACK HERE! WE HAVE SOME SERIOUS TALKING TO DO MISSY!"

"I SWEAR IT WASN'T ME!" Jenson was confused at how Lyla suddenly spoke Spanish.

"LIES!" The two-time world champion shouts back.

Lyla attempted to hide her body behind Jenson but upon seeing her moving the Brit stepped to the side causing a very dramatic look of pure offence and betrayal cross the face of the younger.

"Can we go back to you walking in on me and Fernando?" He asks.

"I'm about to be killed by a man who is currently in full latino mode and you want to talk about that?" Lyla looks at him.

"Yes." Jenson deadpans.

"This is why I like Kimi more than you."

"HEY! YOU TAKE THAT BACK!"

"KIMI WOULD PROTECT ME FROM THE ANGRY SPANISH MAN!"

"YOUR THE ONE WHO MADE HIM ANGRY!"

"IT WASN'T ME! IT WAS LEWIS!"

Lyla's eyes widened when she spotted Fernando Alonso getting to close for her liking and sprinted away, Jenson Button was left shouting after her but all he got back was "LATER BUTTON, LATER! LET ME ESCAPE DEATH FIRST!" before she disappeared into the paddock shouting for Kimi Raikkonen to save her. Fernando cursed loudly in Spanish before running after the chaos causing preteen. Jenson raising his eyebrows as he watched the world champion nearly trip over twice before continuing his pursuit.

How the hell that man functioned in a high-speed car he would never know.

"KIMI!" Lyla finally spots the Lotus driver. "KIMI!"

She huffed when he didn't even acknowledge her voice, narrowing her eyes at Sebastian Vettel who he was stood next to.

"KIMI RAIKKONEN ARE YOU FUCKING DEAF!?" She shouts.