Part 43

"LANDO STOP SABOTAGING ME!"

"ITS NOT EVEN ME!"

"YOUR THE ONLY ONE DRIVING THE BRIGHT ORANGE FUCKING TRACTOR MATE, FUCK OFF!"

Chaos.

That was the only word to describe the latest stream between the Twitch Quartet, Luca Albon, Lyla Andre-Accardi and Arthur LeClerc.

Charles and Lyla had driven up to Milan the day before and collected Lyla's set-up before bringing it back down to Monaco and setting everything up in the guest room. They had then received a message from Lando asking if they wanted to stream for old times sake.

Of course they said yes.

And roped in Arthur and Luca to do one of their mini championships from lockdown.

"ITS QUICKER THAN THE BLOODY FERRARI!" Lando replies.

"I'VE WON A RACE AND YOU HAVEN'T SO SHUT UP!" Charles shouts back.

Lyla raises an eyebrow, glancing to the discord call on her other monitor which revealed the faces of the others in the call.

"Lando," Lyla eventually cuts in. "Your really trying to say its not you causing the chaos when your the one driving the bright orange car into Alex right now."

"THANK YOU!" Charles shouts.

"Oi, shut it pretty boy. I wasn't doing it for you."

"Pretty boy?" George asks.

"And what about it Russell? Just because you look like a wax figure instead of a human."

"What has gotten into you today, Ly?" Lando asks with a laugh.

"Arthur you look incredibly guilty over there." Alex comments.

"I might have gone into their apartment and woken them up..." He trails off.

"Stupid little shit." Lyla mutters.

The chaos only continued, getting worse and worse as time went on and they became less and less serious and just felt like annoying their friends. Arthur, Lyla and Charles kept shouting angrily in different languages or swearing at each other loudly in French so much so that George, Lando, Alex and Luca were dying of laughter. Charles took it upon himself to sabotage Lyla by driving into the back of her car. Lyla got so sick of this behaviour that she abandoned her set-up and went into the office to physically sabotage Charles by making him DNF.

"LYLA!" Lando cries, having seen it go down on their discord call. "You did not!"

"YOU CHEAT!" Charles shouts.

"SO YOU DRIVING INTO ME ISN'T CHEATING!?" Lyla asks.

"Why of course not!" Arthur laughs.

"Was that Arthur or Charles?" Alex asks. "I still can't tell."

"That was Charles." Lyla replies, glancing at her phone.

"IT WAS ARTHUR!" Charles shouts.

"NO IT WASN'T!" Lyla shouts.

"Yes it was." Charles laughs.

Everyone started dying with laughter over the fact that Lyla of all people had gotten the two brothers mixed up. She screamed into her hands, almost crying with how much she was laughing at her own stupidness.

"To quote Baku 2019 - I am stupid, I am stupid." She mutters.

"Really? You had to bring that up, Delilah?" Charles asks.

"Yes, Charlie, yes I did." Lyla smirks, leaning back in her chair.

None of them really realised how long they had been streaming for until George checked his phone and screamed when he realised the time. Not even minutes later, they were all saying rushed goodbyes and closing down their set-ups.