Prologue: Setting off for Kanto

It was a beautiful morning here in the Kalos Region in Aquacorde Town. This was one of the smaller towns compared to Luminous City and many of the other larger cities. There were PokeBall shops that sold a few rare pokeballs and a market selling medication and Pokemon food. The number one attraction was the Training Center, where pokemon trainers came to train their pokemon in hopes of preparing for upcoming gym battles. It used to be a Water-type Pokemon gym where trainers came to earn a gym badge for the Kalos league. However, the gym leader turned it into a dojo a year ago.

 However, the gym leader turned it into a dojo a year ago

Across from the dojo was a large red and black house home to the dojo owner and his family.  Inside of the house, he was located in a bedroom with yellow-painted walls with blue stars. A small lion cub was sleeping in the corner of the bedroom on a princess-style pokemon bed, while a young boy was sleeping peacefully in a bed with thick Ralts covers over his body, snoring softly. This boy was none other than Logan Windward, the son of Diantha and Lewis Wasserstorm.

The Pokeball alarm clock on the nightstand to the right of the bed started going off as Fletchling popped out of it and let out an annoying cry. Logan groaned and turned to the other side, and smacked the alarm clock onto the floor, making a sound noise startling the loin Pokemon.

"Li..?" The loin Pokemon cried out in confusion, opening her eyes.

Litleo yawned, looking around and seeing the room was slightly dark because the curtains were barely open

Litleo yawned, looking around and seeing the room was slightly dark because the curtains were barely open. She looked over at the bed to see Logan sleeping and used her mouth to open the curtains waking up the young boy.

"It burns. Turn it off," Logan muttered, pulling the blanket over his face.

Litleo climbed onto the bed and clawed at Logan's face.

"Litleo!"

"Ahh!" Logan screamed, holding his face in pain, and glared at Litleo.

"Ruby, how many times do I have to say don't do that?"

"Litleo," Ruby cried out, smiling.

"I know that I should be getting up, but next time just lick my face," Logan said, petting Litleo's head as he sat on up in bed.