Chapter 11: The Great trainer name River

"Last, Logan got separated from Elaine when angry Geodude attacked them and ended up with Jessie trying to find their way out. While traveling with her, he got a better feel of her personality and Shelly evolving and catching two new Pokemon. Logan soon meets Pearl, who helps them out of the cave. Now Logan and Elaine continue their way to Cerulean City for Logan to earn his second gym badge and out now joined by Pearl on their journey," The narrator said as the three trainers were seen walking down the route leading to Cerulean City.

"Hey, Logan?" Elaine said.

"What is it?" Logan asked.

"How was it being stuck with Jessie?" Elaine asked.

"It seemed like he wasn't having a bad time the way I saw him keeping her," Pearl said.

"Lit!" Ruby said in agreement.

"Really, again, you protected her in the forest as well," Elaine commented.

"Yeah, well, she was scared, and I couldn't just let an Onix attack her, besides she wasn't that bad to be stuck with; I got to know her a little better," Logan replied.

"Yeah, well, Meowth and James can be kind of annoying with their complaining," Elaine said."Anyway, Pearl, what Pokemon do you have besides your Drowzee?" She asked, turning her attention towards Pearl, changing the subject.

"I actually have a Slowpoke and caught a Celefairy in Mt.Moon, but I have another Pokemon back at home with my older sister," Pearl replied with a sigh, thinking about her other Pokemon.

Logan looked down at Ruby smiling. See her watching Pearl curiously. She always enjoyed meeting new people.

"Oh  really, why didn't you bring them on your journey?" Elaine asked.

"I wanted to, but my big sister didn't believe I was capable of training it as well as her, so I with on this journey to become stronger and prove I could be a master of Psychic types like her," Pearl replied.

"A Psychic type master, so do you plan on entering the Pokemon League?" Elaine asked.

"Well, no, I mainly was on the journey catching new Pokemon and battling experience from trainer battles," Pearl said.

"Make sense. Not everyone goes on a journey to enter the Pokemon League to achieve their goal," Logan said."Also, we should make it to Cerulean City in around two more hours."

"Alright, soon as we get there, I need to heal my Pokemon," Pearl said.

"We all should make sure to do that," Elaine said.

"That's right, especially before my next Gym battle," Logan agreed.

***

After two hours had passed, the trio of trainers made it to Cerulean City and made a stop at the Pokemon Center.

Soon as he gave his Pokemon to Nurse Joy to heal them, he went over to the phone to call home.

"Hello, Dad. Has mom?" Logan asked.

"She is doing great started working on a new movie today not a lot of challenges for her title today," He replied.

"I see. Glad she is doing good."

"How are you, son?"

"I'm well made it to Cerulean City and hoping to get my second badge today."

"Nice, you seem to be making significant progress, son."

"Yeah, I should probably call Uncle Wallace meant to do that sooner."