Chapter 19: Logan's beach encouter

"Last time, after running into the Squirtle squad pulling pranks on her and learning that they were abandoned. Elaine becomes determined to find them and show them not humans aren't like them. While fishing hoping to find the squad, they encounter Ash, Misty, and Brock. Now after the Squirtle squad is saved by being destroyed by Team Rocket. Logan, Pearl, Elaine, and River are now traveling with Ash, Misty, and Brock down a dirt path as the sun is now setting since she took the lead," The Narrator said as the gang is seen walking on a dirt path.

"The road got to be somewhere," Ash said.

"Everything somewhere," Brock commented.

"Ash, have you gotten us lost again?" Misty asked, annoyed.

"You know, maybe we should go separate ways," Logan muttered as he glanced at his friends beside him, only for them to hear him.

"You mean because we have been walking for hours now in the middle of nowhere," River commented, leaning closer to Logan and glancing up at sunset.

"I don't know maybe we could give it until Vermillion City," Elaine said.

Logan was about to respond until he was distracted by Misty and Ash's conversation.

"Caught them Ash all of your Pokemon follow you," Misty stated.

"They are all mine and that's all that really counts for a Pokemon trainer," Ash said sheepishly tubing the back of his neck.

"This may come as a surprise to you, but real trainers actually catch Pokemon on their own," Misty commented.

"We're going to be up ahead see you when you're done arguing," River said walking past Ash, Brock, and Misty.

"Yeah see you, cousin," Elaine said waving bye.

'They sure are loud glad I decided to leave just with Elaine when I first met those two.' Logan thought shaking his head at the behavior and glanced at Ruby rolling her eyes at the two.

***

Logan, Elaine, River, and Pearl then arrived at the sight of a beach.

"Lit!"

"Yeah Ruby it's a nice beach maybe we can find a new Pokemon around here," Logan commented looking around as River and Elaine both sat down deciding to do some fishing."I'm going to look around to see if there are any other Pokemon than the one in the water," He said walking off with Ruby.

"Mine if I come with? I could use a new Pokemon as well," Pearl said.

"Sure."

Pearl then followed after Logan as they walked to the other side of the beach.

"Litleo!" Ruby cried out jumping down from Logan's shoulder.

"What is it Ruby see something?" Logan asked.

"Maybe she is interested in the lighthouse up there," Pearl said pointing up ahead at a cliff to the left with a lighthouse.