Chapter 9: Enter Mt. Moon & Mad Geodude

"After receiving his first badge, the Boulder Badge from Brock. Logan and Elaine leave Pewter City, saying goodbye to Brock and their siblings. And we're now on their way to Mt. Moon to head to Cerulean City," The narrator said as Logan, Elaine, and Ruby were seen walking down a path toward Mt.Moon.

"Hey, Logan," Elaine said, glancing at Logan.

"Yeah, what is it?" Logan asked.

"I know that battling is not much of my thing, but do you mind battling Caterpie so he can evolve?" She asked.

"Just because you don't enjoy battling doesn't mean you can't do them to help evolve your pokemon," Logan stated."And sure, we can battle. Let's find a spot to battle and probably take a break for a bit from walking.

"Thanks; I might not be into battles like that, but eventually, I find my goal," Elaine said, smiling.

"Eevee!" Eevee cried out in agreement from on top of her trainer's head.

"Sure you will, and Eevee agrees," Logan said as he and Elaine found a nice spot to battle in.

"Okay, let's do this, Caterpie!" Elaine said, sending out Caterpie as soon they reached an excellent spot which was an open field close nearby the path, so they didn't get lost.

"Caterpie!" Caterpie cried out as he was sent out of his Pokeball.

"Alright, let's go, Fani!" Logan called out, sending out his Ekans

"Ekans!" Fani cried out, ready to battle.

"So Fani is going to battle," Elaine said.

"That right, Fani; we're going to help Caterpie evolve, so let's not go too hard on him," Logan said.

Fani looked at Logan and nodded."Ekans."

Caterpie glared at Fani in response."Caterpie."

"Lit?" Ruby cried out, looking at Caterpie, confused.

"It seems Caterpie is not a fan of Fani," Logan commented."Oh well, Fani Bite!"

Fani slitters towards Caterpie with her mouth open ready to attack.