Chapter 5: Viridian Forest & Protecting A Red Hair Female

"After a good night's sleep after dealing with Team Rocket. Logan and Elaine are now leaving the Pokemon Center after eating breakfast," The Narrator said as Logan, Ruby, and Elaine are seen leaving the Pokemon Center as the sun rises.

Logan and Elaine were about to walk into Virdain Forest when a familiar voice stopped them from going any farther.

"Wait up!" Officer Jenny shouted.

"Yeah, Officer Jenny?" Logan questioned.

"Here. Nurse Joy wanted to have this Pokemon after all your help last night," Officer Jenny said as she handed him the Pokeball.

"Thank you," Logan said as he released the pokemon.

"Ekans!" The pokemon cried out.

"Now look at that cute little fellow," Logan said, kneeling and pulling out his pokedex.

"Ekans, the Snake Pokemon. A Poison type. This Ekans is a Male. The older it gets, the longer it grows. At night of, it wraps its long body around three branches to rest. It moves silently and stealthily. Eats the eggs of birds, such as Pidgey and Spearow whole."

" Cool, an Ekans, just like last night," Elaine commented.

"True, but the little fellow is perfect. I call him Fani," Logan said as he picked up Fani and placed him around his arm.

"Take care of him. It has been doing great since it was brought in. We believe that someone abandoned him since he usually avoids people," Officer Jenny said.

"That's horrible," Elaine stated.

"Agree well, bye, for now, tell Ash next time we meet we should battle," Logan said, waving bye as he and Elaine entered the forest.

***

Logan, Ruby, and Elaine were walking and looking around Virdain Forest before deciding to take a rest near a stream after three hours of walking.

"Everyone, come on out," Logan called out, sending out his Pokeball.

"Squirtle! Ratta! Meowth! Ekans!" They cried out.

"Same for you," Elaine called out, sending out her Pokemon.

"Eevee! Horsea! Growlithe!" They cried out.

"Everyone meet Fani and Mittens. They are the new member of the team. Also, meet Elaine. She and her Pokemon will join us," Lova said as he introduced everyone.

"Meow! Ekans!" Mittens and Fani greeted.

"Hi there," Elaine said.

"Lit," Ruby said as she nodded at a green caterpillar Pokemon.

"A Caterpie," Elaine said as she pulled out her pokedex.

"Caterpie, the Worm Pkemon. A big type. To repel enemies, Caterpie releases an unpleasant odor from its red antenna. It molts several times while growing."

"Eevee, use Tackle!" Elaine commanded.

"Eevee!" Eevee ran forward and slammed into Caterpie, causing it to faint.

"Go Pokeball," Elaine said as she threw a Pokeball and caught Capterpie."Alright, I got myself a Caterpie."

"Nice capture," Logan said.