Chapter 15: Meeting an angry Bulbasaur

"Last time, Logan, Elaine, and Pearl took a nice break to rest near Pokemon. They soon join by River, who decides to travel with an unconscious Charmander as they travel deeper into the forest," The narrator said as the four trainers are seen walking through tall grass with Ruby on Logan's shoulder and Charmander in his arms.

"I'm sure we're almost out of here," Logan said, looking back at Pearl.

"I hope so because this is getting exhausting walking through all the grass," Pearl said with an exhausted sigh.

"I'm sorry; I don't know why Eevee ran this way off the path," Elaine said, looking at Eevee in her head.

"Who knows, maybe she senses something," River replied.

"Maybe anyway, let's find a place to rest and check on Chamander's status," Logan said.

"Good idea," River agreed.

***

The four trainers then came across some rocks and sat down on them.

"Alright, let's see," Logan said, putting down Charmander and looking over its body, seeing the bruises still needed time to heal, and the flame was still only a bit bigger than before.

"Oh, look at that," Elaine said, looking over to see a female Nidoran drinking from a pond.

"A female Nidoran," Logan said, looking away from Charmander as he took out his Pokedex.

[Nidoran🚺, The Poison pin Pokemon. Its poison pin is quite powerful for its size, but its horn is smaller than a male's.]

"I want to catch it," Elaine said, standing up from the rock she was sitting on.

"Go for it," Logan said.

"Let's go, Eevee Tackle!" Elaine called out.

"Vee!" We'vee cried out, jumping down for Elaine's head and running towards Nidoran, slamming into it.

"Nido!" Nidoran cried out, falling onto the ground.

"One more Tackle!" Elaine ordered as Nidoran attempted to get back up.

"Eevee!" Eevee cried out, slamming into Nidoran and knocking it out.

"Now, Pokeball, go!" Elaine said, throwing at Nidoran.

However, before the Pokeball could connect with Nidoran, something smacked it away. That is when they noticed a Bulbasuar standing before the female Nidoran.

"A Bulbasuar?" Elaine questioned, taking out her pokedex and scanning

[Bulbasuar, The Seed Pokemon. It bares the seed of a plant on its back. The seed slowly develops. Researchers are unsure whether to classify Bulbasuar as a plant or animal. They are adamant and challenging to capture in the wild.]

"Bulbasuar!" Bulbasuar cried out, slamming into Eevee and sending her flying into Elaine's arms.

"Ah, Eevee, are you okay?" Elaine asked, looking down at Eevee.

"Lit!" Ruby cried out, getting in front of Elaine.

"Right, Ruby, it's our turn, Bulbasuar. Your mine," Logan said, smiling."Ruby Flamethrower!"