Poll Results

Alright, I know I initially said the poll would last for a week but decided to end it early. I got enough votes. So I'm going to announce the results and the winner of the poll.

Now here are the results and the number of votes each girl received:

•Elaine Ketchum-7 votes

• Domino - 4 votes

•Jessie- 12 votes

•Pearl- 12 votes

So the winners are...

 Jessie and Pearl!

Jessie Murrow: Jessie, James, and Meowth encounter Logan at the Viridian City Pokemon Center along with Elaine, Misty, and Ash when they attack the Pokemon Center for Rare Pokemon

Jessie Murrow: Jessie, James, and Meowth encounter Logan at the Viridian City Pokemon Center along with Elaine, Misty, and Ash when they attack the Pokemon Center for Rare Pokemon. They later on constantly encounter Ash wanting his Pikachu and occasionally Logan for his shiny Squritle. However, eventually, she starts to feel something for Logan and is debating on leaving Team Rocket.

Pearl Shen: Pearl was a ten-year-old girl the same age as Logan when they met

Pearl Shen: Pearl was a ten-year-old girl the same age as Logan when they met. Pearl wants to leave home for a while because of her big sister Sabrina. She travel through the Kanto Region to follow her own path as a Pokemon. She then meets Logan while exploring Mt. Moon for a new Pokemon to join her team.

                     💝Pearl x Logan x Jessie💝

If your wonder how the two ended up with that many votes, it is because of my siblings and friends who don't have a Wattpad but wanted to vote. They told me that they believed that Jessie needed some more love stories. They read on Qoutev and Fanfiction. Net. And some found Sabrina's little sister ship with Logan cute. It was initially going to be one girl, but with a tie, I decided to have them both pair with Logan.

Thank you to all of the readers who voted! I really appreciate the support of your votes and hope you continue to enjoy the story. As well as vote for any more future polls that might be made for this story.