Chapter 1: Hello Kanto Region

It was a beautiful sunny day as. The sun was shining over a large city known as Viridian City. The sky was blue, not a single cloud in sight, the perfect weather for a flight on the plane. 

A large sliver plane was seen flying low to the ground, getting ready to land

A large sliver plane was seen flying low to the ground, getting ready to land. Its landing gears lowered its tires screeched as they hit the ground. 

After connecting to ther terminal and allowing its passengers to disembark, Logan grabbed his backpack and left the airport along with Ruby looking out towards the city.

"Well, here we ar,e the Kanto Region," Logan said.

"Litleo!" Ruby cried out happily, glad to be off the plane.

"I know, girl, the plane ride was too long for your liking, but we're here now," Logan said as he walked away from the airport and into the city."First, we make a call, then head to Pallet Town."

"Litleo!"

                                     ********

Logan and Ruby entered the city streets, passing crowds of people going on about their business. A few Pidgey flew above his head while a small group of Rattata ran down the alley nearby.

They saw two young kids boy and a girl, who looked like twins playing around with an Eevee as their parents watched them from the porch of the house. Logan smiled, remembering how he was when he first met Ruby.

After a pleasant and relaxing fifteen-minute walk from the airport, take in the city's sights. Logan and Ruby arrived at the Pokemon Center. He walked over to the video phones on the far left wall and sat down at one of them before dialing his home number. After a few minutes, a man appeared on the screen.

 After a few minutes, a man appeared on the screen

"Hello, son," He greeted with enthusiastically.

"Hi, Dad. I take it, Mom, away working. Anyway, I made it to Viridian City without any problems," Logan said.

"Yeah, she left an hour ago. She would be glad to hear you made it. I'm so happy on your first journey, and you are far away from home, but you seem to be doing fine," His dad said proudly."How is the egg doing? Is Ruby doing okay the flight must of been difficult for her?"