Chapter 12: Misty the Fourth sensational sisters

"Last, Logan, Elaine, and Pearl arrived in Cerulean City; we're Logan planned to earn his second badge. After talking to his father, he and Pearl set off to the gym while Pearl goes to train her Celefairy at Nugget Bridge. They soon arrive at the gym and meet Daisy, Lily, and Violet, the three sister gym leaders, only to find out all their Pokemon were beaten. Soon as Logan is about to leave River, their younger brother shows up and accepts Logan's challenge after beating River. The trio went to the Pokemon Center to rest. Still, today they are finally about to continue on their journey and planning to leave Cerulean City as soon as Logan made a final with Profearrator," The narrator said as the three trainers were seen walking down the route leading to Cerulean City.

"Alright, Logan, I'm sending you Sandy. Your Sandshrew now," Professor Oak said.

"Here, Patrick, in place of Sandy," Logan said, placing the Pokeball on the transporter.

After a few minutes, the Pokeball glowed white as the Pokeball vanished and was soon replaced by another.

"Alright, got her now for Floral for Sora, please," Logan said.

"Sora the Doduo next, alright, got it," Professor Oak said."She will be happy to have some action. She constantly challenges other Pokemon so that she might have a new move or two. She especially loves batting your rival, Crimson Fearow, since he has his Pokemon staying here as well.

"I see. Why didn't anyone tell me he was coming to Kanto as well," Logan said, placing the next Pokeball ready for transport.

"He told me he wanted to see your face when you saw he was here, so didn't mention him arriving an hour before you," Professor Oak said."Here comes Sora."

"Got her, thanks, Professor Oak well, I shouldn't keep Elaine and Pearl waiting any longer," Logan said.

"You're welcome, and I hope you take care of those two girls," Professor Oak said.

"I will take care of them there; my friends will talk to you later," Logan said, ending the call and placing his two newly transported pokeballs on his belt as he headed outside of the Pokeball Center to join Elaine and Pearl so they could leave.

***

He arrived outside to see them both waiting for him near the door with Ruby, who happily ran over to him.

"Hey, Ruby," He said, stroking her head.

"You ready to go?" Elaine asked.

"Yeah, the transfer is all done, so now I got Sandy and Sora ready to go," Logan said.

"Then guess where all good to go then," Pearl said.

"Yeah, let's get going," Logan said.

The trio started going out of the City and onto the next one.

After walking through the city and towards the following route for an hour, they stopped as they noticed a large crowd of people gathered and a bunch of police cars.

"The police, something must have happened," Elaine said.

"Your right. Maybe we should check it out," Pearl said.

"Lit!"

"I guess so. Maybe we can help," Logan said.

"Then let's get a closer look," Elaine said.

As they walked through the crowd, moving closer to the front, they noticed Ash and, surprisingly, Brock.