Sampo - Prohibition Era (NSFW)

A/N: The beginning half is not NSFW, but if you scroll to the end, that's where it gets a bit more erotic. Though, I assume that if you pressed on this chapter- that's kinda what you're looking for. 

---X---

It had been raining all night long. The air was filled with a dull grey that piled around you like a dense coat. You took a deep breath of the toxic muddled nicotine, letting it hover over your throat in a horrible funk. 

"Keep doin' that and you'll end up a chimney." 

Breathing out the pile of smoke over the handsome stranger's face he held his breath. His voice was a smoky blend, with a bit of out-of-city twang to it. He had a dark fedora atop his blue hair. They could hardly contain the stunning allure of his emerald-green eyes. 

You took a long hard look at his nicely fitted suit, practically admiring the way he could fit into the dashing outfit. "Like what ya' see?" He asks with a devious smirk, pulling his fedora slightly above his brows. 

"Quite." You admit, taking another puff from the cigar. 

The two of you stood under the canopy, hearing the slight patter of rain fall upon the thin fabric. It was probably only a matter of time before the water began to leak through, ruining your wonderfully soft fur coat. Such was too much of a drag, so you could do nothing but sigh. 

"Would'ya mind if I took ya' to a nice bar?" He offers, extending a tender hand to you. You wondered how many others he had offered that same hand to. He was good looking enough that it didn't entirely matter. 

"None such thing around here anymore." 

"By whatever do ya' mean?" 

"Why, it's the prohibition. Living under a rock huh?" You took a final puff of smoke before it started to feel as if your lungs became heavy with all the smoke you'd inhaled. 

He looked puzzled by your words, "Ya' mean to tell me that there's not one bar in this watered-down town?" 

Shaking your head, he seemed to be upset by the news. Taking a single white handkerchief and placing it over his head, the water slowly dripping over his face. That hat over his head didn't help much as he decided to save it from water damage, placing it at his side. 

Extinguishing the bud from your cigar, you found an intrigue in the man. "You're no cop are you?" You ask, pointing the end of your finger to his throat, dragging it along his neck. 

He took a gulp before shaking his head, "No sir. Wanderin' salesman, honest." 

"Y/N. You?" 

"Sampo- Koski." He answers, taking your hand and holding it to his chest. 

"If you promise not to screw me over. I'll show you a place." 

"I won't betray ya', but reconsider the offer to 'do' ya'?" You laughed at his out-of-pocket comment, though he seemed serious. A look flashed over his deep emerald eyes, which made your heart beat a bit faster. Smiling you wrapped your arms around his, practically pressing yourself to this stranger's shoulder. 

You brought him across the street, into a laundry store. Sampo raised a brow in confusion, but before he could speak you brought a finger to his soft lips. "Trust me." 

At the back of the laundromat was a single inconspicuous door. The rest of the passersby within the mat were well dressed gentlemen, each slightly intrigued by the presence of a newcomer. Their attempts to show him up to garner your attention failed, as you found his oddly charming demeanor captivating. 

Behind the door was a wooden room.  There was a beautiful red and yellow carpet, weaving together in a stunning pattern upon the floor. Across the entirety of the room were nicely polished wooden walls, and a shaded finish.