Luocha - Flower shop AU

Just a sip and you'd be off, a warm tingling in your palms that tickled the tips of your hands. Partially frozen in the wintery frost, a chilled coat of ice slicked over the windows. Holding onto the heated-up cardboard gave you that satisfactory push to start your day. 

"Phew-" You sighed, shaking your head softly before you pushed past the glass door. Immediately the discomfort that shrouded your skin in a glacier forced a few goosebumps to crawl over your skin. Shrugging your shoulders together, it wouldn't be long before the snow would kick up again, and you needed to hurry to work. 

Late as it was, your boss had left you a 'not-so-pleasant' memo on your group forum about punctuality. 

"What does he know about 'punctuality'?! That guy comes into work every other week just to laze around on the couch!" Huffing, you'd completely ignored the idea to look up from your phone, crashing straight into someone's shoulder. 

The impact sent your heat-source straight onto the ground and out of your hands. Spilling the grounded bean juice all over the fresh layer of white snow, coating it in a hazy brown. Not wanting to get into a dispute, you turned to the person with a coy expression. "Hey man- sorry about that. Haha..." 

"No worries." A low and soothing voice answers from the lips of the most beautiful person, standing before you with an angelic smile. "I should've been paying more attention." He answers. Though, looking down once again, you notice all the silver budded roses scattered around. 

Bending down to help the man pick them all up, he looked a bit surprised to see you so rapidly scoop his bunches of flowers off the floor. "Sorry again- wait...You're that guy from the flower shop down on main, aren't you?!" Piping up a bit the moment you recognized him. 

"Yes, have you met me before? I apologize, I don't think we've ever formally met..." He looked a bit puzzled, staring warmly into your coy gaze. In earnest, you had stolen a few glances at him just before you headed into work at the tattoo parlor down the block. It would certainly be weird to tell him how you'd stolen glances at him from his shop window when he wasn't looking, so you pursed your lips. 

Coming up with a half-truth, "We only met...once! It was...a while ago." 

His brows furrowed a bit, but his smile remained, knowing that it was a very obvious fib you felt your face heat up. "I'm ashamed I have forgotten the name of someone so stunning." Gaze searching your eyes so tenderly. 

"If you'd like, I can arrange a bouquet for you. To apologize for the coffee." He gleams, a smile that fights off the surrounding cold with a fierce warmth. Tenderly placing the de-thorned white rose stem over your ear. 

His hand lingers for a moment too long before he catches himself, apprehensively drawing his hand back. "It suits you." He chuckles, standing off the ground and waving you goodbye. You assumed he was on the way to make a delivery as he walked in the opposite direction. Feeling your mouth curl up slightly, it left a few butterflies in your stomach. 

Finally making it into the tattoo parlor, the serene radiator was your new saving grace. Distracting from your flushed cheeks as you took off your coat and rolled up your sleeves. An array of different tattoos over your arms and body as you readied yourself to start working. 

"You're late." 

"I'm surprised you even hauled your ass out of bed this morning." You huffed in response to the long-haired man's curt welcome. Watching him tie up his scraggly hair made you miss the soft tamed look of the golden sunrays that belonged to your smiling flower shop keeper. 

"Gross, stop smiling like that Y/N, you're going to give me nightmares." Blade rolls his eyes, getting ready for his first customer. 

You mocked him, clamping your hand together as he turned away. "Where's Kafka?"