4.Assisting him

Frustrated and full of anger, Jungkook got out of his jeep and walked determinedly on the pavement. The streetlights illuminated his face, casting shadows as he looked around, searching for any signs of people.

He spotted a figure in the distance, coming towards him. He recognized the person as a thief, someone who preyed on the streets at night.

Jungkook lit a cigarette, finding a momentary escape from his frustrations. He watched the thief's movements with curiosity but didn't plan to interfere. He had his own battles to fight.

As the thief ran towards him, Jungkook stepped in his way, blocking his escape. The thief stopped abruptly, surprised and afraid.

"Leave me alone!" the thief begged, a mix of defiance and desperation in his voice.

Jungkook chuckled and released his grip on the thief, causing him to fall backward. The thief groaned in pain.

People who had been chasing the thief witnessed the scene and approached Jungkook, amazed and curious about his effortless capture.

"Who are you?" one of them asked, genuinely curious. "And how did you catch him so easily?"

Jungkook stood confidently and answered, "I'm Jeon Jungkook, the village police officer."

His words carried authority and a promise of protection. The bystanders saw him as their guardian against the darkness.

The thief scoffed at the mention of the police and tried to escape, but Jungkook swiftly handcuffed him, leaving the thief stunned.

"Let me go, or you'll regret it!" the thief shouted angrily.

Jungkook smiled knowingly, his confidence shining through. "Challenge accepted," he said, relishing the thrill of the chase.

As Jungkook dragged the thief towards his jeep, the crowd hesitated, torn between wanting to help the thief and feeling compelled to obey Jungkook's determined presence.

"You bunch of troublemakers!Are you all so eager to witness the wrath of my brothers? Just wait and see, my brothers will spare none of your lives!" the thief yelled, threatening them.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, growing impatient. He turned to the crowd and spoke with authority.

"Help me take this criminal to the police station," he commanded, leaving no room for opposition.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Anyone reading?