29.Mr Park's secret

"Daddy, wait!" Jimin shouted, his voice echoing through the halls of the grand mansion as he chased after his father, who was frantically trying to escape the impending conversation.

"Daddy, wait! Please, hear me out!" Jimin called out, desperation lacing his voice.

Mr. Park halted in his tracks, his face contorted with annoyance. "What is it now, Jimin? Haven't you caused enough chaos for one day? And just a reminder, I don't have a son. So, better scram now before I lose my last shred of patience."

Jimin's eyes widened, his bottom lip quivering.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. Please forgive me," Jimin pleaded, his voice filled with genuine remorse. "In fact, Jungkook was the one who made me realize that I made a mistake."

"Oh bless you Jimin. " Mr Park said sarcastically.

Jimin knew his father could be stubborn like him, but he was determined to win him over. He took a deep breath, ready to play his last card.

"Daddy, if you don't let me marry Officer Jeon, I'll reveal your secret," Jimin threatened, a mischievous glint in his eyes.

Mr. Park's eyebrows shot up in surprise. "My secret? What secret are you talking about?"

" There you are. Haha. I'll release all those embarrassing baby pictures of you!" Jimin remarked.

Mr. Park's eyes widened in horror, his face paling. "You wouldn't dare!"

"Oh, but I would, daddy!" Jimin replied, a mischievous glint in his eyes. "The world will see you in all your chubby-cheeked glory, wearing those questionable fashion choices from the '80s!"

Mr. Park's jaw dropped open, and he stuttered, "Y-you wouldn't stoop so low!"

Jimin crossed his arms, a sly smirk playing on his lips. "Try me, Daddy. I've got the albums right here in my bag."

Mr. Park burst into laughter, his booming chuckles echoing through the corridor. Jimin's eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"You think embarrassing baby pictures can stop me, Jimin?" Mr. Park grinned mischievously, his eyes sparkling with amusement. "Well, let me remind you of something, my dear son. We share the same face! Everyone will think it's you in those adorable, chubby-cheeked photos."

Jimin's jaw dropped, realizing his plan had backfired spectacularly. He let out an exasperated groan.

"You were my Sunshine Sprinkle and I was your Cheesy Potato. We were quite the pair, my love." Jimin smirked as he blurred out a sentence causing Mr Park to panic.

Mr. Park's eyes widened, a flicker of curiosity replacing his annoyance. "What are you talking about, Jimin?"

Jimin's smirk faltered as he tried to reveal his father's secret, but before he could utter another word, Mr. Park swiftly lunged towards him. In a blur of quick movements, he wrapped Jimin's body tightly with a roll of blankets,like a makeshift mummy, and sent him tumbling to the floor.

The room fell into stunned silence as Yoongi, who happened to be passing by, caught Jimin's body mid-fall. Yoongi stared at the wrapped-up Jimin in disbelief, his eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Uh... what just happened?" Yoongi muttered, trying to make sense of the chaotic scene.

Mrs. Park gasped, her eyes widening as she turned to face her husband. "What is he talking about, dear?Cheesy Potato?"

Mr. Park's face turned beet red, and he stammered, attempting to defend himself. "Darling, it's nothing. Your son is talking nonsense. Don't mind him. "

Jimin, now fully encased in the blanket struggled to free himself from his unexpected predicament. "Daddy is lying Mummy. Free me out. I will show you the hidden love letters" Jimin shouted.

Mrs. Park cried in happiness after reading about her husband's first love. Yes, it was her. And she is her husband's first love.

Mr Park shyed as it was his deepest secret till now but his son happened to find out his deepest secret.

"Let our baby marry his Jungkookie, my  Cheesy Potato." Mrs Park kissed Mr Park's cheek making him forget to breathe.

"Fine, fine! If it means that much to you, Jimin, you have my reluctant blessing. But mark my words, young man, if Officer Jeon ever breaks your heart, then I will kill him'"

Jimin's face lit up with joy, and he threw his arms around his father. "Thank you, Daddy! You won't regret this, I promise!"

And just like that, amidst the comical chaos, Jimin had won the battle for his father's acceptance. As the family reunited, laughter filled the air, and they embarked on a new chapter, united by love and the understanding that sometimes, the most unexpected connections are the ones that bring the most joy.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Ready to read the climax?