7.Witnessing him

In the dimly lit police station, silence enveloped the room as Jungkook, the lone guardian of the night, stood watch over the imprisoned Yoongi.

"Officer, don't beat around the bush. Release me before my brother arrives." The air crackled with tension as Yoongi's piercing glare bore into Jungkook's unwavering gaze, his warnings falling on deaf ears.

Jungkook's resolve remained unyielding; he refused to grant freedom to this dangerous criminal.

As the clock struck 2 AM, a peculiar chorus of feline meows echoed through the empty corridors, sending shivers down Jungkook's spine.

"Jiminie, I'm here" Yoongi shouted and he did sound Meow, to let his gang about his presence.

"Officer Jeon, RIP to you" Yoongi grinned and waited for his brother's entry.

Jungkook quickly realized what is happening,as the  Purrrlarcenists has entered his station. He was about to stand up from his seat, his vision blurred, and an overwhelming drowsiness washed over him. Unbeknownst to him, someone had tampered with his food, lacing it with a potent sleeping agent.

"My Jiminie is coming," Yoongi's voice rang out, filled with sinister delight. Jungkook fought to regain control of his senses, but the overpowering effect of the sleeping tablets left him helpless and vulnerable.

Through hazy eyes, Jungkook caught a glimpse of a figure emerging from the shadows, adorned in an intricate cat costume that clung to every curve of his body. The room was instantly filled with the alluring scent of roses, his perfume wafting through the air like a tantalizing spell. With every step, he exuded an aura of mystery and seduction, his presence captivating and otherworldly.

Jimin, the enigmatic leader of the Purrrlarcenists, graced the room with his bewitching presence. His cat-like eyes glinted with mischief, his makeup accentuating his ethereal beauty. His costume, meticulously crafted, showcased his lithe physique, adorned with intricate patterns that mirrored the grace and agility of a feline. With a flick of his tail, he approached the imprisoned Jungkook, his confidence radiating like moonlight on a starless night.

"Stop right there," Jungkook managed to utter, summoning the last ounce of his fading consciousness. His hand shot out, seizing Jimin's delicate wrist, feeling the softness of his skin against his own. The other members of the Purrrlarcenists, poised for action, hesitated at the commanding presence of their leader.

Jimin, unfazed by Jungkook's feeble resistance, wore a sly smirk upon his lips. His mesmerizing gaze shifted to Jungkook's police tag, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Jeon Jungkook? Sounds hot to me," Jimin purred, his voice a melodic blend of mischief and temptation. He toyed with Jungkook's defenses, his fingers trailing lightly against the officer's jawline, leaving a trail of electrifying sensation in their wake.

"Surrender, or else you will face the consequences," Jungkook ordered, his words strained, his eyelids growing heavier with each passing second.

Jimin's smirk deepened, a mixture of defiance and allure dancing upon his lips. With a graceful motion, he pressed a single finger against Jungkook's chest, pushing him back, overpowering him effortlessly. Jungkook's consciousness slipped away, consumed by the enigma that was Park Jimin, the Moon Goddess of the Purrrlarcenists.

"Arrest me then, Mr. Jeon," Jimin's voice, laced with a hint of forbidden intimacy, resonated like a siren's call in Jungkook's ears. Every syllable dripped with a seductive allure that awakened a primal desire deep within his core. The power and confidence exuded by Jimin were overwhelming, captivating Jungkook's senses in a web of irresistible temptation.

As Jimin whispered those words, his warm breath tickled Jungkook's ear, sending an electrifying shiver down his spine. The touch of his plush lips, barely grazing Jungkook's sensitive skin, ignited a fiery storm within him. It was as if the world around them faded into insignificance, leaving only the tantalizing proximity between two opposing forces.

Jungkook's heartbeat quickened, each thump echoing through his veins, resonating with the magnetic pull that Jimin effortlessly exerted. His half-closed eyes, clouded with desire, met Jimin's piercing gaze, which held an intoxicating mix of challenge and invitation. The weight of the situation evaporated as a singular thought consumed Jungkook's mind—Jimin, the captivating Moon Goddess, was the forbidden fruit he yearned to taste.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Comments?