21.Unveiling Fate's Game

After a months, Seoul started facing more crimes that they needed Jungkook's help. With Law and order they got back Jungkook and he had finally settled back in Seoul, fully committed to his role as a protector of the people. The criminals he had pursued in Seoul were now behind bars, and he could finally breathe a sigh of relief. However, there was a lingering curiosity in his mind, a puzzle he couldn't quite solve. The prank played on him by the Purrrlarcenists and their gang still haunted him. He couldn't fathom what he had done to earn their mischievous attention.

One day, as he was engrossed in a rigorous workout routine in his mansion, his mother entered the room, wearing a hint of excitement on her face. She announced that she would be attending a wedding, her words falling on deaf ears as Jungkook focused on his exercise.

But her next statement caught his attention. "Jungkook, can't you see you're getting older? Everyone you've rejected is getting married. I can't bear the constant inquiries about your own wedding."

Jungkook paused mid-workout, his eyes narrowing as he glanced at his mother. "If you're so concerned, why bother attending the wedding?" he retorted, a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"Because I want to see who the lucky person is, the one who managed to win over their hearts. And right now, I'm curious to see who Jimin is going to marry," Mrs. Jeon dreamily sighed.

The mention of Jimin's name caused Jungkook's heart to skip a beat. He couldn't believe his ears. "Wait, what did you say?" he questioned, a mix of anticipation and disbelief in his voice.

"I said I'm going to attend a-" Mrs. Jeon began to repeat, but Jungkook cut her off.

"No. You mentioned a person's name. What was it again?" he pressed, his excitement bubbling to the surface.

"Jimin. Park Jimin. Remember, you had three reasons to reject him. That eternal beauty who you turned away," Mrs. Jeon reminded him.

A mischievous smirk formed on Jungkook's face as a surge of anticipation coursed through his veins. He had finally found Jimin, the one who had managed to capture his attention despite his initial reservations.

"Wait for me. I will come with you. " Jungkook said and stood up to get ready for the wedding.

"Wow, really? Then wear something nicely. I'm sure there will be more billionaires attending the wedding and I will find a perfect groom for you. " Mrs Jeon exclaimed as she can't wait to go out for the wedding, not realising what is going to happen in a few minutes.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Comments?