28.Mr Park's frustration

Mr. Park's face contorted with frustration as he watched Jimin cling onto Jungkook, refusing to budge. He raised an exasperated hand to his forehead, feeling a headache coming on.

"Jimin, for the love of all things holy, come with me!" Mr. Park exclaimed, his voice tinged with exasperation.

"Noooo! I won't go with you!" Jimin wailed dramatically, using Jungkook as a shield. His eyes glistened with fake tears, and he pointed an accusatory finger at Jungkook. "Jungkook shot my father! He's dangerous!"

Jungkook blinked in surprise, taken aback by Jimin's sudden accusation. "Behave Jimin and I won't shoot anyone for my personal purpose. "

But Jimin was committed to his act, and he continued to sob uncontrollably, his voice reaching ear-piercing levels. "You need, Jungkook! You should shot my father, and you told me you will do anything for me! Help! Police brutality!"

The commotion caught the attention of the other officers in the station, who exchanged bewildered glances as they witnessed the melodrama unfolding before them. Officer Rem leaned in to Jungkook, whispering, "Do you really love him? "

Jungkook shook his head in disbelief, his frustration mounting. "I think Yes, and Jimin, stop your nonsense and get out of my police station. "

But Jimin continued his theatrics, throwing himself dramatically to the ground, clutching at his heart. "I can't bear it anymore! The pain! The betrayal!"

Mr. Park gritted his teeth, his patience wearing thin. "Fine, Jimin! If you want to stay with Officer The Great Heroic Shooter, then bless you! I'll just forget I had a son!"

With that final declaration, Mr. Park stormed out of the station, leaving Jimin and Jungkook in stunned silence. The officers looked at each other, unsure of how to react to the absurdity of the situation.

Jungkook slowly turned to Jimin, a mix of disbelief and amusement in his eyes. "Well, congratulations, Jimin. You just turned your father to forget you. What are we going to do now?"

Jimin's tears dried up instantly, and a mischievous smile tugged at his lips. He straightened up and shrugged, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "I guess we'll just get married and start our life, Officer Great Heroic Shooter. "

Jungkook firmly grasped Jimin's hand, leading him towards his police jeep with determination etched on his face. Jimin's eyes sparkled with excitement as he thought of their future together.

"Are we going on our honeymoon or going to get married,Officer Great Heroic Shooter?" Jimin asked, his voice filled with anticipation.

Jungkook chuckled, shaking his head. "No, Jimin. We're going to your father's house, and you need to apologize to him."

Jimin's eyes widened in protest. "No way, Jungkook! I can't do that!"

Jungkook halted, gripping Jimin's shoulders firmly. "Listen to me, Jimin. If we want to have a future together, we need your parents' support. You have to face your father and make amends."

Tears welled up in Jimin's eyes, his bottom lip quivering. "But what if he rejects us? What if he wants to separate us?"

Jungkook's gaze softened, and he pulled Jimin into a tender embrace. "Jimin, my love, I won't let anyone separate us. I promise to fight for our love, no matter the challenges. Trust me, we'll find a way."

Jimin sniffled, leaning into Jungkook's chest. "Promise?"

Jungkook kissed the top of Jimin's head, his voice filled with conviction. "I promise, my love. I won't let you go so easily. We'll face this together."

Reluctantly, Jimin nodded, wiping away his tears. "Okay, Jungkook. I'll talk to him nicely and apologize."

Jungkook smiled, his eyes shining with love. He dropped Jimin off at the entrance of his mansion, their hands reluctantly parting. As Jimin turned to face his father's imposing home, Jungkook watched him go, his heart filled with hope and determination.

"Remember, Jimin, I'll be waiting for you," Jungkook whispered as Jimin disappeared through the mansion's grand doors.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Comments