12.Laughter and Resentment

As their laughter echoed through the room, Taehyung, Hobi, Yoongi, and Jimin couldn't contain their amusement at the successful prank they had played on Officer Jeon. Their infectious laughter filled the air, their mirth reaching uncontrollable levels.

"Gosh, Jimin, you should have seen his face! He looked like a perfect match for those clowns!" Taehyung chuckled, wiping away tears of laughter from his eyes. Hobi doubled over, clutching his stomach, struggling to catch his breath amidst the hilarity.

"Purr purr!" they mocked in unison, imitating the sound of mischievous cats. The room was filled with their joyful antics, the atmosphere brimming with their mischievous energy.

Hobi's laughter intensified, reaching a crescendo of hilarity as he rolled on the floor, clutching his stomach in mock agony. Yeontan, Tae's mischievous dog, joined in on the fun, barking "Purrpurr" and "lololo" as if he too understood the humor of the situation.

Amidst the laughter-filled chaos, Jimin's devilish grin stretched wider, his eyes shimmering with mischief and a hint of mischief.

"He deserves every ounce of frustration. Anyone who dares cross paths with me should prepare for the consequences," Jimin muttered under his breath, his voice dripping with subtle malevolence.

White, who had portrayed the role of Officer Jeon, interrupted their revelry with a suave and composed demeanor.

"Ah, Mr. Jimin, shall we make our exit? We have another dramatic performance to attend," White suggested, maintaining his cool composure even amidst the riotous laughter.

With an elegant and sassy flair, Jimin gracefully collected the spoils of their successful prank, meticulously distributing the money among his fellow actors, acknowledging their stellar performance.

"Thank you. " With that the white gang left the room.

"But the real showstopper was witnessing our Jiminie succumb to the irresistible urge to flirt with Officer Jeon. You all missed out on a sight to behold!" Yoongi roared with laughter, his amusement threatening to consume him. The revelation ignited another explosion of boisterous mirth, each member of the gang basking in the sheer absurdity of it all.

"Enough, Yoongi!" Jimin's voice cut through the laughter, a mix of playfulness and a touch of irritation evident in his tone.

"Why? Let them know too. And Jimin was like, let me take your Virgin" Yoongi burst out and In a swift, fluid motion, Jimin delivered a perfectly executed kick to Yoongi's behind, serving as both a reprimand and a playful warning.

"Shut up!" Jimin bellowed, his voice reverberating through the room, before storming off to seek solace in the confines of his bedroom, his exit accompanied by a resounding slam of the door.

Silence enveloped the room, broken only by the fading echoes of Jimin's departure.

"What happened to him?" Yoongi pouted and rubbed his butt.

"Wait,did Jiminie say, he will take that officer's virginity?" Hobi burst into tears,making Yeontan too make a dog sound along with him.

Soon, the remaining trio succumbed to fits of laughter once again, their spirits buoyed by the memories of their hilarious escapade.

Jimin's sulking turned into a full-blown storm of emotions as Yoongi's confession lingered in the air. His face contorted with a mix of anger, frustration, and deep-seated hatred for Jungkook. Memories, like shards of glass, shattered against the walls of his mind, each one a painful reminder of their turbulent history.

"Bastard! I hate you!" Jimin's voice pierced through the room, filled with venomous resentment that had festered over time. The memories of Jungkook started flahsing in front of him.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Comments