11.Lollipops

In frustration, Jungkook reached into his pocket for a much-needed cigarette, only to be met with a surprising discovery. Instead of the familiar pack of cigarettes, his fingers closed around a lollipop. His grip tightened on the sweet confection as his mind raced, trying to recall the events from the previous day.

Suddenly, a memory flashed through his mind—the moment when Officer White no, now he is a fake officer,had handed him the FIR file.

With a newfound determination, Jungkook hastily made his way towards the desk where the file lay, anticipation building within him.

As he flipped open the file, his eyes widened in disbelief and his frustration reached its peak.

There, on the top corner of the page, was a symbol that sent shivers down his spine—a clown symbol with an exaggerated, sinister grin. The sheer audacity of it all left Jungkook infuriated, his voice echoing through the station as he shouted in frustration.

"CLOWN SYMBOL WITH A BIG?! Are they mocking me?" he roared, his fists clenched tightly. The realization dawned on him that the Purrrlarcenists were not only elusive but also taunting him at every turn. They were playing a dangerous game, toying with his patience and challenging his authority.

Jungkook's mind raced, determined to uncover the meaning behind this clown symbol and what it signified for their pursuit of justice.

Little did he know that this encounter was only the beginning of a cat-and-mouse game that would push him to his limits, testing his skills, resilience, and ultimately, his resolve to bring the Purrrlarcenists to justice.

♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Ahem! Comments 🙏