18.REASON NO. 2

"And tell me what's the other blame reasons? " Mrs Jeon shouted in frustration.

Jungkook's frustration reached new heights as he explained the second reason for his rejection of Jimin to his mother. He threw his arms up in exasperation, his voice dripping with incredulity.

"Mom, listen! This guy actually had the audacity to talk about cooking and singing like he's the next MasterChef and K-pop superstar rolled into one! Can you believe it?" Jungkook exclaimed, his eyes rolling dramatically for added effect.

Mrs. Jeon, caught off guard by her son's theatrical display, blinked in confusion. "What's wrong with that? It's nice to have someone who can cook and entertain you, isn't it?"

Jungkook, his expression a perfect blend of disbelief and amusement, leaned in closer to his mother, his voice dripping with sarcasm. "Oh, sure, Mom! Because I'm just dying to have a personal chef and a live-in concert performer in my life! Who needs restaurants or professional musicians when I can have it all in my own living room, right?"

He gestured dramatically, mimicking the act of flipping imaginary pancakes and belting out an over-the-top ballad, sending both of them into fits of laughter.

Mrs. Jeon clutched her stomach, tears streaming down her face as she succumbed to the sheer absurdity of the situation.But Mrs Jeon straightened her body and she almost forgot Mrs Park was on the call.

"But Jungkook, that boy, is----" Her words were cut off,

"And let's not forget, Mom," Jungkook continued, his voice now infused with a playful yet determined tone, "I need a partner who can help Dad with his business. I'm not looking for a domesticated puppy; I want someone who can hold their own in the world of business, just like me."

Namjoon's confusion only deepened as he entered the room to find Mrs. Park and Yoongi both rubbing their cheeks, their expressions a mix of shock and amusement. His brows furrowed with concern as he approached them.

"What happened? Are you both okay?" Namjoon questioned, his voice laced with worry.

Jimin, who had been waiting for Namjoon, turned to face him with a mischievous glint in his eyes. A sly smile spread across his face as he made his request.

"Hyung, please, take off your uniform," Jimin said casually, his tone filled with a hint of mischief.

Namjoon's confusion deepened as he hesitated, not quite understanding the reason behind Jimin's request. He looked around the room, searching for any clues or answers, but finding none. Despite his confusion, he trusted Jimin and reluctantly began to remove his police uniform, until he was left standing there in just his tank top and his formal pants.

Before Namjoon could even process what was happening, he felt a sudden sting on his cheek as Jimin swiftly delivered a tight surprising slap. The room fell into a momentary silence, broken only by the sound of Namjoon's hand instinctively covering his cheek.

As Namjoon was the one who had suggested Jimin to showcase his cooking and singing skills, as Jungkook had a passion for food and a love for music.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Comments?