23.Behind the bars

As Officer Jeon harshly confined Jimin behind the prison bars, as our Mochi didn't seem fazed. He provocatively taunted Jungkook, trying to get under his skin.

"Officer Jeon, handle me with care, like a delicate flower," Jimin pouted, his lips forming a sly smirk. "Look, you left a hickey."

Jungkook's patience wore thin, and he slammed his hand against the prison bars, causing a loud clanging sound. "Enough, Jimin! Save your tricks for someone who's amused by them."

"Wasn't you already fallen for my tricks? " Jimin smirked and challengingly looked at Jungkook.

"Fuck your mouth before I'm being nice to you. " Jungkook said out of frustration.

"I don't mind you fucking my mouth first. " Jimin playfully sticked out his tongue, making Jungkook's face all flushed with pink.

"Come on, I'm waiting" Jimin supress his laughing and acted like he really mean it.

Leaving Jimin stewing in his confinement, Jungkook walked over to his desk. Just then, Jimin's father and Namjoon stormed into the police station, demanding an explanation for Jimin's arrest, especially on his wedding day.

"He disrupted my duties and used a fake ID to infiltrate the police department," Jungkook explained sternly, his gaze fixed on Jimin's mother and Namjoon.

Mr. Park couldn't contain his frustration. "Let's set this aside for now! It's his wedding day!"

Jungkook stood his ground, his voice firm and unwavering. "If you want him released, you'll have to arrange for bail through a lawyer. But today is Saturday, and the courts are closed for the weekend. You'll have to wait until Monday to even consider getting him out of here."

"You're really getting on my nerves!" Mr. Park shouted, his face turning red with anger.

"Jungkook, don't you think you are going over board? " Namjoon said.

"Wasn't you the one who crossed the board? Mr Kim? Remember you have transferred me for your own reasons. " Jungkook said not fearing about he was talking to his superior.

"NAMJOON DO SOMETHING AND MAKE MY SON GET OUT OF THIS STATION. AND YOU, DON'T YOU DARE TO PLAY WITH ME. I WILL MAKE YOUR CAREER LIKE NOTHING" Mr Park shouted in frustration making Jungkook to lose his patience.

"GET OUT OF MY POLICE STATION BEFORE I DECIDE TO BE LESS KIND!" Jungkook bellowed, his voice reverberating through the station. How could someone have the audacity to challenge him in his own domain?

Namjoon took charge and ushered Mr. Park away, reminding him to be patient until Monday.

Meanwhile, from his confined cell, Jimin watched the commotion with an air of amusement. He pouted and called out to Officer Jeon, his voice laced with mischief.

"Officer Jeon, come to me," Jimin beckoned, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "I'm bored. Entertain me, won't you?"

Jungkook rolled his eyes, contemplating the absurdity of the situation. Dealing with Jimin was always an adventure, and this unexpected turn of events only added to the chaotic nature of their encounters.

"Officer Rem!" Jungkook's voice boomed through the station, causing everyone to freeze in their tracks. "Go and file an FIR against him," he commanded, his frustration palpable in the air. With a heavy sigh, he turned on his heel and stormed out of the station, leaving behind a bewildered Officer Rem.

Officer Rem, clutching the FIR note in his hand, hesitantly approached Jimin's cell. He couldn't help but be intrigued by the question burning in his mind. "What did you do to make Officer Jeon so infuriated?" he asked, his curiosity getting the best of him.

A mischievous glint sparkled in Jimin's eyes as he motioned for Officer Rem to come closer. Intrigued, Officer Rem leaned in, his ear hovering near the cell bars, eager to catch Jimin's whispered confession.

"I steal Officer Jeon's Virginity" He giggled making Officer Rem to blink his eyes.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Comments?