22.Arrest Me

As Jungkook entered the bustling wedding venue, his eyes scanned the crowd. And there, amidst the sea of people, he spotted Yoongi.

"Welcome to-------" Yoongi's eyes widen as soon as he saw the officer Jeon,a sudden exclamation of horror cut through the air.

"IT'S NOT ME!" Yoongi shouted in a panic, quickly scurrying away to hide from Jungkook's gaze.

Perplexed by Yoongi's reaction, Jungkook shrugged it off, his attention shifting back to his primary mission. He continued walking through the venue, determined to find the person he had come for—the elusive moon goddess.

"Jungkook, look around and tell me who caught your attention" Mrs Jeon said with a little excitement and she soon left him alone to chat with her friends.

"Ladies and Gentlemen please take your seat. The wedding is going to start! " The priest announced.

But just as Jungkook was about to pass through the crowd, a melodic sound filled the air.

"Meowwww." The voice echoed, mimicking the signature sound of the Purrrlarcenists. Jungkook's breath caught in his throat as he turned towards the source, his eyes widening in disbelief.

There stood Jimin, dressed in his wedding suit, emanating an ethereal presence that captivated everyone in the room. The sight of him left Jungkook momentarily speechless, his heart skipping a beat. The elegant white attire hugged Jimin's figure in all the right places, accentuating his features and making him even more irresistible.

And the scent that enveloped the air around Jimin, a delicate and intoxicating aroma of roses, made Jungkook weak in the knees. It was a fragrance that had lingered in his memories, reminding him of their shared past. Unbeknownst to Jungkook, Jimin had intentionally chosen that scent, aware of its effect on him.

Regaining his composure, Jungkook's eyes locked with Jimin's, an unspoken connection forming between them. The tension between them was palpable, a mix of anticipation, curiosity, and a hint of danger.

Without hesitating, Jungkook's instincts kicked in. He swiftly retrieved his gun, holding it steady as he aimed it at Jimin's forehead. The crowd gasped in shock, their eyes widening at the sudden turn of events. "You are under arrest," Jungkook stated firmly, his voice resonating with authority.

"Jungkook what are you doing? " Mrs Jeon panicked.

Jimin, however, remained undeterred, a mischievous grin spreading across his face.

"Arrest me, Mr. Jeon," he taunted, his gaze never wavering from Jungkook's. His confidence and playfulness only fueled Jungkook's determination to uncover the truth.

As the tension in the room thickened, the audience watched in anticipation, unsure of what would transpire between the two enigmatic figures. In that moment, fate had brought them together once again, intertwining their lives in ways they couldn't yet comprehend. And as the echoes of their past encounters resurfaced, a path filled with challenges, revelations, and a newfound understanding lay before them.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Funny part is only 10 people are reading the story 🥲