10.Deceiving Him

Jungkook's consciousness slowly returned as he felt a tap on his shoulder. He lifted his heavy head and glanced around, realizing he was still inside the police station. The events from the previous night flooded back into his mind, causing his head to spin with confusion.

"Excuse me, why are you sleeping here? And who are you?" a deep voice resonated nearby.

Jungkook let out a tired yawn and rubbed his temples. "Do you have any water?" he asked, hoping to ease the throbbing in his head.

The other person let out an exasperated sigh at Jungkook's request. Ignoring his exhaustion, Jungkook clumsily splashed water on himself and the stranger, who now wore a bewildered expression.

"Excuse me, care to explain?" the stranger asked, trying to regain his composure.

Jungkook, slightly irritated, shot back, "That's supposed to be my question. Who are you?"

"I'm Officer Kim Taehyung, in charge of this police station," the stranger replied, his tone tinged with a hint of darkness.

"Officer Jeon. I've been transferred here, and I do remember,from now on you will be working under me. " Jungkook stated, crossing his arms in front of him.

"Ahh, the new guy," Taehyung remarked, finally understanding the situation and not caring about Jungkook being his superior.

Jungkook's frustration grew as he scanned the empty prison, realizing the previous events.

"Where is White?" he shouted, gripping the prison bars tightly. "I need to arrest those Purrrlarcenists. It was my mistake that I let them escape."

Jungkook gritted his teeth and if he wasn't drunk that water, offered by white, then he could have been captured the Purrrlarcenists.

Taehyung furrowed his brow in confusion. "Purrr? Huh?What are you talking about?" he asked, his voice laced with puzzlement.

Jungkook's frustration reached its peak, and he couldn't believe that Taehyung, who claimed to be in charge of the police station had no knowledge of the notorious Purrrlarcenists. He shouted at Taehyung in exasperation.

"What do you mean you don't know? How can you not know about the Purrrlarcenists? They're the most infamous gang in this city!" Jungkook's voice boomed, his impatience getting the better of him.

Taehyung couldn't contain his laughter, finding Jungkook's insistence on the existence of a gang named Purrrlarcenists utterly preposterous. "Look, Officer Jeon," he managed to say between laughs, "I've been living in Busan for 15 years, and there is no such gang as PurrPurr or MeowMeow. And who in the world would name their gang 'Purrr'? That's just absurd!"

Jungkook's face turned red with anger, his frustration mounting. "You're really getting on my nerves! Where is Officer White? I need to speak with him," he shouted, his voice filled with irritation.

Taehyung burst into even louder laughter, struggling to compose himself. "White? You mean the color white? Are you serious? There are no officers by that name here! It's just me taking care of this town," Taehyung explained, his words dripping with disbelief at Jungkook's confusion.

Jungkook's mind spun, realizing that someone had played a cruel prank on him. His anger subsided slightly, replaced by a growing sense of embarrassment. "Someone must have deceived me," he mumbled, his voice filled with chagrin.

"Yes, yes, I can clearly see that," Taehyung laughed heartily. "Thanks to you, you've made my day! I can't wait to share this hilarious encounter with my husband." Taehyung's laughter mixed with a cough, struggling to catch his breath.

"Get out!" Jungkook shouted in frustration, his face burning with embarrassment.

Taehyung, still fighting back giggles, couldn't resist teasing Jungkook further. "Meow!" he playfully mimicked a cat, his hand forming cat ears on top of his head.

Jungkook, his patience wearing thin, pointed his finger threateningly at Taehyung's forehead. "Remember, I'm an experienced encounter specialist. You better watch your behavior before I unleash the full force of my skills. Don't push me!"

Taehyung suppressed his laughter, his expression turning serious. "Officer Jeon, please give me five minutes. I'll quickly go home and then come back," he requested, attempting to regain his composure.

"Get lost!" Jungkook shouted in frustration, his voice echoing through the station.

"Thank you," Taehyung bowed slightly, trying to stifle his laughter as he hurriedly made his way towards the exit. But before he could escape, "Meow!" Tae giggled and Jungkook's frustration peaked, and he shot a bullet into the wall next to Taehyung, causing him to let out a startled scream.

With a mixture of fear and amusement, Taehyung sprinted out of the station, his heart racing.

"I won't let you off easily," Jungkook gritted his teeth, vowing to himself that he would find Jimin and the Purrrlarcenists, no matter the cost.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Comments please