19.REASON NO. 3

Jungkook groaned in frustration as he listed his third reason for rejecting Jimin as a potential partner. The memory of Jimin's overpowering perfume invaded his senses, making his nose scrunch up in distaste.

"His perfume was suffocating, like a cloud of heavy scent ready to choke me!" Jungkook exclaimed dramatically, his voice dripping with exaggeration. "I have a sensitive nose, Mom, and that fragrance was an assault on my olfactory system. I couldn't even sit there without feeling nauseated."

Mrs. Jeon sighed in exasperation, trying to make sense of Jungkook's peculiar reasoning. She struggled to comprehend how something as trivial as perfume could be a deal-breaker in a potential relationship.

"Jungkook, you're being too picky," she chided, her frustration evident. "Love isn't just about fragrance preferences. Give the boy a chance."

"Then start looking for a groom who knows how to take over my father's business, and he should be bold yet sassy and he should smell like flowers. " Jungkook announced before leaving her all alone.

Mrs Jeon hesitantly placed her phone to her ears and she didn't know how to say No to Mrs Park.

"Hello? "

But the call already ended on the other end.

Mr. Park wearily entered his lavish mansion, his temples throbbing with a relentless headache. The weight of the day's meetings weighed heavily on his shoulders, leaving him yearning for a moment of respite.

"Yoongi,bring me a cup of coffee."He called out to Yoongi, his trusted chef, requesting a much-needed cup of coffee to soothe his weary soul.

Just as he settled into his plush armchair, his son Jimin appeared by his side, a mischievous smile playing on his lips. Mr. Park returned the smile, unaware of the storm that was about to unleash upon him.

"Hello, my boy," Mr. Park greeted Jimin affectionately, hoping for a pleasant conversation about his son's recent date. Little did he know the turmoil that awaited him.

"Dad, where did you buy that perfume?" Jimin asked casually, causing Mr. Park's eyes to widen in surprise. His mind raced to recall the origin of the perfume he had gifted Jimin.

"Oh, I bought it for you specially in London," Mr. Park replied, a note of confusion creeping into his voice. "And are you using it? Wow, it smells so good on you baby"

"I'm sure Jungkook would have loved them too. Wait,Shall I send him some as well? We can match, you kno-----" Before he could complete, Jimin slapped across his cheeks, making Mr Park head spin out from his body.

To his astonishment, he turned to see his wife, Yoongi, and Namjoon, all wearing identical expressions of shock, their hands protectively covering their own slapped cheeks.

"SAME BLOOD" Yoongi, Mrs Park and Namjoon announced causing Mr Park to shook his head.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛

Comments?