25.Kiss Me

Jungkook broke the passionate kiss, his chest heaving as he gasped for much-needed air. He gazed at Jimin, their eyes locked in a charged moment of post-kiss intensity. Both of them were breathless, their hearts pounding with a mixture of exhilaration and uncertainty.

"Truth or dare," Jungkook asked, his voice laced with a hint of anticipation.

Jimin, still catching his breath, replied with a mischievous glint in his eyes, "Dare."

But Jungkook wasn't ready to let Jimin off the hook so easily. He felt a surge of playful defiance, a desire to take charge of the situation. "No," he said firmly, his tone demanding compliance. "Say 'truth'."

Jimin's lips curled into a delighted grin, his eyes twinkling with amusement. "As you wish," he chuckled, fully aware of the power dynamics at play.

Jungkook took a moment to compose himself, his gaze never leaving Jimin's captivating face. "Today was supposed to be your wedding. What are you doing here with me?" he inquired, his voice a mixture of curiosity and bewilderment.

Jimin's laughter filled the room, a light, melodic sound that danced on the edges of Jungkook's senses. He leaned closer, his breath tickling Jungkook's skin as he replied, "Karma is a boomerang, Officer Jeon. When you rejected me, I lashed out at my family in frustration. I slapped tradition in the face and told them to find a groom for me. But I never expected them to take it seriously. They found a groom, the Mayor's son, and forced me into this wedding. My dad even resorted to slapping me, pushing me into a life I didn't choose."

Jimin pouted, turning his cheek toward Jungkook, silently hoping for a comforting touch or a reassuring word. But Jungkook remained silent, his expression a mixture of understanding and regret.

"But then, I had my escape plan," Jimin continued, a mischievous glimmer returning to his eyes. "And luckily, I got you."

Jungkook listened intently, his heart aching at the revelation of the pain Jimin had endured. His eyes softened with empathy, and he reached out to gently caress Jimin's cheek, his touch filled with unspoken understanding.

"It's my turn now," Jimin declared, his voice filled with newfound confidence. "Truth or dare?"

Jungkook, unable to resist Jimin's allure, hesitated for a moment before answering, "Truth."

A playful smile danced across Jimin's lips as he leaned closer, their faces inches apart. "Can you spend a night with me like a good boy?" he whispered, his voice laden with a mix of mischief and desire.

Jungkook's eyes widened, a flurry of emotions washing over him. He swallowed hard, his mind racing with conflicting thoughts and desires. "Of course not," he confessed, his voice tinged with regret.

Undeterred by Jungkook's response, Jimin remained unyielding in his pursuit of amusement. "Truth or dare," he pressed, his gaze unwavering.

"Dare," Jungkook answered, his voice filled with a mixture of trepidation and curiosity.

Jimin's grin widened, his eyes sparkling with excitement. He leaned in closer, their lips almost brushing, as he whispered his daring dare into Jungkook's ear.

"Kiss me" Jimin demanded.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛༶•┈┈⛧┈♛