ii. 𝗐𝖺𝗒𝗐𝖺𝗋𝖽

ii. wayward:

       "HAVE you seen JR?" Damon asked as he stopped Nevaeh in the hallway

     "No, is everything alright?" Nevaeh asked him as she took her airpod out of her ear.

"I don't know. I just asked Simone but she doesn't know where he is either." Damon explained before the power abruptly went out.

"Hey, I'll go grab a flashlight. You go check in with our friends." Nevaeh suggested as she turned to leave.

"I'm not just going to leave you here." Damon gently grabbed her arm.

Nevaeh shook him off. "Hot-Shot, it's a blackout, not a shooting. I'll be fine." she assured as she left him.

        The thing was, Nevaeh didn't go to get a flashlight. She left to find JR, but she had a feeling she knew exactly where he was.

         Nevaeh walked up to the third floor and saw JR with a cup in his hand. She shook her head as she approached him. JR smiled as she walked up towards him.

         "Nevaeh...Nevaeh...Nevaeh, look at you girl." JR complimented as he took her hand and spun her around.

         "I'm not playing with you, JR." Nevaeh crossed her arms over her chest as Damon approached the two.

          "V, you talked some sense into him?" Damon asked her.

          "I don't need a lecture." JR scoffed which caused Nevaeh to roll here eyes.

          "I'll talk to you in there." Nevaeh pointed towards the door where JR held the party as she left him and Damon alone.

"HE got you wrapped up in this, boo?" Nate asked Nevaeh, who stood alone in a corner.

"Mhmmm." Nevaeh agreed as she watched Simone follow Nate into the room.