𝗑𝗂𝗏. 𝗉𝗂𝖼𝗄 𝗎𝗉 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗌

xiv

xiv. pick up your feelings:

     "RECITE our mission statement

     "RECITE our mission statement." Danielle looked at the pledges.

    "To encourage a sisterhood and all around excellence." the pledges chorused.

     "Hmm...seems like they've been practicing," Danielle looked at her line sisters. "Jania, Janae, don't you think we should test them individually?"

Janae stepped forward. "Bring it. Recite our motto."

        Natalia stepped forward. "Excellence is...Excellence..." she stammered.

    "Douse them. Make sure you make sure KEK lover is covered." Janae ordered the her line sisters. The sisters doused their pledges in water and made sure Nevaeh was covered the most.

     "Remember the rules. No social media. Only wear skirts. And no one on one time with the opposite sex." Danielle sarcastically smiled.

      "Oh and don't forget you will meet up with the new Vamp pledges. It's apart of our sister/brother hood process," Jania smiled brightly as she pulled out her phone. "KEK lover, your partner is Miles. Osama Bin Laden, your partner is Ezra. Bring it your partner is Dion...alright, that's all. Go ahead and find your way to the Vamp house."

     "Why are you guys reaching for the towels. She said go ahead." Danielle stepped in front of the pledges.

     "Yes, big sister." the pledges answered as they took off running towards the Vamp house.

     "Aaliyah, do you know where the Vamp house is?" Nevaeh asked as she tried to stop her skirt from flying up.

     "No, I was kinda hoping they would run into us." Aaliyah shrugged as they saw a group of men in suits running towards them.

       The men stopped once they saw the woman. "Please tell me y'all are the Angels." one of the men stated.

      Nevaeh scoffed, "Nah, we're just running a marathon in skirts."