𝗑𝗂. 𝗂𝗇𝖿𝗋𝗎𝗇𝖺𝗆𝗂

xi

xi. infrunami:

    "NEVAEH, I would have never slept with Simone if I had knew

    "NEVAEH, I would have never slept with Simone if I had knew." Lando admitted as he dragged one of his hands down his face.

     "I can't even be mad at you, you didn't know. I'm mad at her! She was just mad at Layla for how close she and Jordan are getting. Jordan and Layla didn't even sleep together. I stood by her side, I defended her! And look what she does, she sleeps with you! My ex! And she didn't even have the nerve to tell me." Nevaeh fumed as she paced around her room.

    "Nevaeh, I'm sorry. I didn't know." Lando apologized.

      "Lando, I'm not mad at you. We aren't together, you can sleep with whoever you want. But Simone...she knew better." Nevaeh huffed.

        Lando pressed his lips together. "You need to relax before you do something you will regret. You and Simone are friends, just talk it out." he insisted.

       "Simone and I aren't friends and I don't have to listen to you. The last thing I want to do is talk it out," Nevaeh admitted as she looked down at her watch. "I got stuff to do today. Bye, Orlando." she gestured towards her door.

      "Bye, Vae." Lando sighed as he opened her door and left.

"BAE, I understand that you're mad, but it's Black Joy Day on campus and need I remind you that we are on a date. Just us. No Sim—" JR stated to his girlfriend as the two walked hand and hand.

"J, I don't even want to hear her name." Nevaeh huffed.

"Okay, well today is about us. I can finally show off my fine girlfriend on campus." JR smiled as he spun Nevaeh around.

"I see hoe season was a bust." Gabby announced her presence as she approached Nevaeh and JR.

"Indeed it was." JR nodded as he held up him and Nevaeh's hands.